Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   Ticfaw BASH 2008 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/180467-ticfaw-bash-2008-a.html)

38Lightning 02-21-2008 08:57 PM

Ticfaw BASH 2008

Ticfaw bash is the weekend after the ticfaw 200.

Goin to be one hell of a fun month!:boat:

fast22 02-22-2008 08:05 PM

Even though its close its still too far away!!! So we're going this Sunday !!:cool-smiley-027: Gonna try to get a drink at every stop on diversion(and Fred's too):D

jmeng 02-25-2008 07:45 PM

Lake bash is the 10th and our poker run is the 17th. Gonna be a busy month!!!!

38Lightning 02-25-2008 08:53 PM

Awesome. Where does the poker run go? How do you register?

jmeng 02-25-2008 09:14 PM

Stops will be prop stop, blind river bar, pier 13, hilltop, floyd and donna's, and ending at Bayview. Might be another one in there, not sure. I should know this stuff considering I'm the damn cruise chairman of the club.

Pretty low key, not nearly the hardware as on the 200 or firemans run. Still a good time though. Hands for sale at Alex Stirling Marine ahead of time and at Hilltop that morning. I can pick up hands ahead of time also for anyone interested.

jmeng 02-25-2008 09:53 PM

Oh yeah, and we're going to Orange Beach the last weekend of the month.

Croozin2 02-26-2008 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by jmeng (Post 2459949)
Stops will be prop stop, blind river bar, pier 13, hilltop, floyd and donna's, and ending at Bayview. Might be another one in there, not sure. I should know this stuff considering I'm the damn cruise chairman of the club.

Pretty low key, not nearly the hardware as on the 200 or firemans run. Still a good time though. Hands for sale at Alex Stirling Marine ahead of time and at Hilltop that morning. I can pick up hands ahead of time also for anyone interested.

Floyd & Donna's and Bayview????:eek:

That should be an interesting ride in a 38' boat!!!! That was my old Hydrostream and STV stomping grounds but I don't know if I'm willing to run the Gun down Chene Blanc!!:D:boat:

jmeng 02-26-2008 03:44 PM

Definetely small boat territory. No problems getting a gun through Chen Blanc though. I've done it in a 38 Fountain (I know its not a true 38 :D ) plenty of times and have seen the blue/white/red twin step gun come through there before. Just aren't many places to host a poker run on our side of the lake. Would like to base it out of Pier 13 next year but haven't discussed that with them yet.

Croozin2 02-26-2008 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by jmeng (Post 2460961)
Definetely small boat territory. No problems getting a gun through Chen Blanc though. I've done it in a 38 Fountain (I know its not a true 38 :D ) plenty of times and have seen the blue/white/red twin step gun come through there before. Just aren't many places to host a poker run on our side of the lake. Would like to base it out of Pier 13 next year but haven't discussed that with them yet.

Guy at Pier 13 is a good friend of mine. I'm sure he would be willing to work with you on hosting it. Would be a BUNCH of business for him. Docking room would be the only issue.

26 REDLINE 02-29-2008 10:50 AM

Tickfaw bash

What is the date for the poker run...my new boat will be ready and I can't wait to run chen blac the peg it out to 130 on 4 mile bayou:evilb: