"Boyne Thunder" Poker Run 2008!!!!!!!!! >

"Boyne Thunder" Poker Run 2008!!!!!!!!!

Notices

"Boyne Thunder" Poker Run 2008!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-28-2008, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KAAMA
JohnB4, Just thought I would give you a "heads up" on a guy named Rick who may be contacting you. I was at my engine builder's shop (Dave of WESCO) on Saturday and this guy named Rick from Chicago was there picking up his boat with his newly built custom engines. Anyway, another Cig owner (Brian from Chicago 38' Cig) and I were telling Rick all about the Boyne Thunder Run and he sound very interested in participating. So, he may be contacting you about registering/entering. I think Rick is a Cigarette sponser too and has a awesome looking 46' Cig Rough Rider.
Noise Boy, send'm up!!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 11:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have great news for those attending our annual Poker Run!

We are teaming up with John to offer complete detailing services and Leverage products at the Boyne PR in 08'.

Here's a little information on us and our businesses.

Natasha and I have been detailing boats for over ten years now and have worked on everything from showroom new to mild restorations. We have two Marine Clean branches serving Western Arkansas and Southern Florida and you will also find us on the road at many boating events. I have many forum articles on fiberglass care and the difference between chemicals you use on your boat. You can also find our Leverage Boat Care products in use at many manufactures including Cigarette, Hustler, MTI, Donzi & Outerlimits.

We are taking early reservations for the Boyne PR at this time. We will be attending with a small, well trained crew. We're offering different packages depending on your needs. Our packages will consist of everything from a simple wash & wipe to interior vinyl and cockpit cleaning. We will also offer hand polishing of your Boat, Tow Rig, Bike and more. Our crew will be showing up a few days prior to the event, so it’s best to reserve soon. If you’re still undecided on the event then I will do my best to accommodate you if needed. I will also be available for oxidation removal and buffing, but I will need to know before hand.

Donnie & Natasha
Marine Clean & Leverage

You can reach me anytime for questions or pricing at [email protected] or 501-804-9084
Old 04-28-2008, 11:21 PM
Registered

Default MC Pricing for 08'

It's time to post our Poker Run Pricing

We have three different packages that we are offering for the event. If there is something you want done that you don't see then please shoot me an email [email protected] , PM or 501-804-9084

FULL WORKS; Machine Buff to take care of any Oxidation or Fading, Hand Polish for the Shine & Protection, Hand Scrub all cockpit Vinyl & then Condition, Vacuum cockpit carpet, Hand Polish all cockpit gauges, fiberglass & metals, Hand Polish the trailer and wheels. This price also includes the Wash & Wipe after the event, so she goes home spotless.
12.50 Per Foot charged by the length only. Hull, Transom & Deck Included.

POLISH JOB; Includes everything as the Full Works except for Machine Buffing. This is my most common package. It's perfect for boats that have No Oxidation or Fading, but that just need a good annual coat of polish and cleaning.
10.50 Per Foot, same as above.

HALF AZZ; This is for the boat that has a fresh coat of Polish, but needs everything dusted off and some grime removed. It includes the Wash & Wipe before and after the event including the trailer and also includes Conditioning the Vinyl before she hits the water.
5.50 Per Foot, same as above.

Please let me know what everyone is considering and if there's anything different or additional you might need.

Donnie
Old 04-29-2008, 09:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by marineclean

We have three different packages that we are offering for the event. If there is something you want done that you don't see then please shoot me an email [email protected] , PM or 501-804-9084

FULL WORKS; Machine Buff to take care of any Oxidation or Fading, Hand Polish for the Shine & Protection, Hand Scrub all cockpit Vinyl & then Condition, Vacuum cockpit carpet, Hand Polish all cockpit gauges, fiberglass & metals, Hand Polish the trailer and wheels. This price also includes the Wash & Wipe after the event, so she goes home spotless.

POLISH JOB; Includes everything as the Full Works except for Machine Buffing. This is my most common package. It's perfect for boats that have No Oxidation or Fading, but that just need a good annual coat of polish and cleaning.

HALF AZZ; This is for the boat that has a fresh coat of Polish, but needs everything dusted off and some grime removed. It includes the Wash & Wipe before and after the event including the trailer and also includes Conditioning the Vinyl before she hits the water.

Please let me know what everyone is considering and if there's anything different or additional you might need.

Donnie
Look 4ward 2 C'n ya "up north"! T
Old 04-29-2008, 10:28 AM
Registered

Hey Wrink

That was me (Brian with the 38 Cig) that Kaama was talking about....you still plan on being up there Thursday before the run???
Old 04-29-2008, 11:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kool-Aid Man
Hey Wrink

That was me (Brian with the 38 Cig) that Kaama was talking about....you still plan on being up there Thursday before the run???
Yes sir, that is the plan man!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marineclean

Donnie

I don't know about anyone else but i think this idea is bad AZZ!!!! I just might have to sign myself up for some of that cleanin time! (think you can polish my boat enough to make it appear like a 36??? hehehe)

all right wrink...it's the 30th, SHE is 21 today so watch ur azz! When you coming up next so we can set up a time to meet up with you, yours, and JB? let me know man!
Old 04-30-2008, 03:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Freeryd
I don't know about anyone else but i think this idea is bad AZZ!!!! I just might have to sign myself up for some of that cleanin time! (think you can polish my boat enough to make it appear like a 36??? hehehe)

all right wrink...it's the 30th, SHE is 21 today so watch ur azz! When you coming up next so we can set up a time to meet up with you, yours, and JB? let me know man!
Wish Jess a Happy day 4 me!
Old 05-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Registered

you coming up this weekend? if so, tell her yourself! lets go grab a drink in char. call JB to! heck, you thihk bob and heidi would crawl outta their holes yet, or is it still to cold out?
Old 05-18-2008, 12:42 PM
Registered

JB- I think we really should check into gettin that big tent used in Boyne over the weekend, AND look into having Twisted Finster play for one of the nights! What you think? They can really pack a place, got good tunes, and we could raise that much more money for Camp Quality!!!

Quick Reply: "Boyne Thunder" Poker Run 2008!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.