Seneca Lake Battleship Run, New website >

Seneca Lake Battleship Run, New website

Notices

Seneca Lake Battleship Run, New website

Old 04-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Seneca Lake Battleship Run, New website

Rochester Offshore has it's new website up at www.rochesteroffshore.com. Check it out for info on our 18th annual Seneca Lake Battleship Poker Run as well as a new evnt at Oswego Harborfest and a run from the Rochester, NY port at the Genesee River. Our runs may not be the biggest or craziest but tha's not our goal. Our goal is for quality, good people, good prizes and a safe and fun run for all with proceeds going to local charities. We welcome powerboats of all sizes and power- no one is too slow or too fast! If that suits you then see what this club has been doing right for 21 years!.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Registered

Default Poker Runs America article

If you get a chance to get your hands on the current Poker Runs America Magazine (vol.11, No.3) check out the Seneca Lake Battleship Run from 2007 under the Rochester, NY heading!
Old 06-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, so will you be coming in your "new" boat?
Old 06-22-2008, 09:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by laster
OK, so will you be coming in your "new" boat?
I'm planning on it. I really don't have a choice as the old WHIPLASH has been sold and even has a new name. I've been struggling to get the "new to me" running good and I think I have it. I have a new WHIPLASH being made and I'm 90% done with the restriping and the only mechanical is installing the new swim platforms, which really don't need to be on to run. The biggest job I have is polishing and sealing and sanding off the overspray from under the boat. Have you esnt in you application yet? As of Thurs I heard you hadn't! Bad boy
BTW, where did you get your windshield air deflectors as my windshield is useless?
Old 06-23-2008, 05:27 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Check your sources. It should be in by now.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:14 PM
Registered

Bill,
We just got back from the Sacandaga Run with our new boat. What a difference with the 29. We met alot of new boaters. Hope to see some of them come to the Seneca Run on the 19th. See you tomorrow at the club meeting.
Greg & Randi
Old 06-30-2008, 07:18 PM
Registered

CLUB MEETING TOMORROW 7/1 @ 7:00 PM @ SCUTTLEBUTTS

A reminder to all. Club meeting @ 7:00 PM @ Scuttlebutts. Last meeting before the Battleship Run on the 19th. See you all there.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Registered

Default Less than 2 weeks away!

187 views on this thread but entries are slow to come in. Don't be a '5 day weather watcher'. Check out our Poker Runs America article about last years run in this months issue . www.rochesteroffshore.com
Old 07-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Registered

Looks like the weather will be perfect as it usually is for this run. Great article!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:11 PM

It is not to late register for the run next weekend. As of today, there are still a couple rooms left and sponsor docks available. Please, get your applications in the mail ASAP as time is running out. See everyone there!!!
www.rochesteroffshore.com

Last edited by Team ROPA; 07-09-2008 at 09:13 PM. Reason: link

Quick Reply: Seneca Lake Battleship Run, New website

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.