Notices

Knoxville Tn Poker Run

Old 02-19-2009, 08:29 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JonMangual
All of my crew has backed out for various reasons. Does anyone want to ride in my boat and help with gas? I will provide boat, delivery of boat to the water, recovery of boat from the water, entry of the boat into the Poker Run, Insurance, boat payment, and navigation of the boat on the river. You will get to ride in a kick-azz ride @100+mph down the river in style and comfort. Each person gets a voice activated headset that plays music and keeps the outside noise totally out. I will stock the cooler!!

Jonathan
I will stock the cooler!!
mmmmmmmmm Tempting
Old 02-19-2009, 08:47 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sent John an email asking if he knew the dates yet, as soon as I hear I will post.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by kickin32
hopefully it will not be the same weekend as jammin on the james !! I love both runs
Exactly!
Old 02-20-2009, 05:57 AM
Registered

Default Tenn River rally

I wanted to know the schedule as well so I talked to John J last week and he indicated the run would be the weekend after the 4th of July like it was last year.

That would be the weekend of July 11th.

What a great trip. I hope that there wll be a great turnout for a well planned event.

I am sure final details will be coming soon.

Mike it was great meeting u at the show. Looking forward to seeing the skater on this trip!!!!!!!!!!!

John
Old 02-20-2009, 06:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JonMangual
All of my crew has backed out for various reasons. Does anyone want to ride in my boat and help with gas? I will provide boat, delivery of boat to the water, recovery of boat from the water, entry of the boat into the Poker Run, Insurance, boat payment, and navigation of the boat on the river. You will get to ride in a kick-azz ride @100+mph down the river in style and comfort. Each person gets a voice activated headset that plays music and keeps the outside noise totally out. I will stock the cooler!!

Jonathan
i'm in....i'm moving from Somerset Ky to Chattanooga so it would be cool to do for me....pm me with any info or if you need help before the run....thanks....Chip....
Old 02-20-2009, 08:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by specman
I wanted to know the schedule as well so I talked to John J last week and he indicated the run would be the weekend after the 4th of July like it was last year.

That would be the weekend of July 11th.

What a great trip. I hope that there wll be a great turnout for a well planned event.

I am sure final details will be coming soon.

Mike it was great meeting u at the show. Looking forward to seeing the skater on this trip!!!!!!!!!!!

John
Unfortunately that puts it on the exact same weekend as Jammin On The James 2yrs in a row.
Poor planning!
Old 02-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by getchasum111
i'm in....i'm moving from Somerset Ky to Chattanooga so it would be cool to do for me....pm me with any info or if you need help before the run....thanks....Chip....
getchasum,

When are you going to move down here (Chattanooga)? There will be a few of us going to Knoxville this year.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Registered

Default Knoxville Tn Poker Run

Thsi years run will be July 11, 2009
Same place with a 100 mile run up and down the Tennessee River. All proceeds go toward disabaled children in the local area. A great cause. for questions go to [email protected] Website is being updated
Old 02-20-2009, 10:04 AM
Registered

Default date

July 11, 2009
Old 02-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tennesseesplash
Thsi years run will be July 11, 2009
Same place with a 100 mile run up and down the Tennessee River. All proceeds go toward disabaled children in the local area. A great cause. for questions go to [email protected] Website is being updated

Great Run, excellent cause just wish it wasn't the same date as Jammin on the James since I enjoyed attending both in 2007.

Quick Reply: Knoxville Tn Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.