Notices

ky lake poker run 09

Old 01-11-2009, 10:21 AM
dws
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up ky lake poker run 09

anyone planning on attending this poker run? it is a great venue. this is only the 6th year, but the guy who started the lake cumberland poker run took over this one last year! nice big open lake. you dont have to have a 40ft 100mph boat to attend. dont get me wrong they are welcome and there will be plenty of them, but smaller boats can come and have just as much fun! the water doesn't get so rough, like lake cumberland or loto. go to kylakepokerrun.com for info. lots of good party spots also. the rock quarry will look like spring break on havasu. hope to see ya there. weekend of june 20th

Last edited by dws; 01-11-2009 at 10:45 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Count us in BIG Daddy along with SKATER Bro Chris Ferryman very cool run ,great people & great run and Mitch & crew puts on one helluva party too ... Save us a few slips
Old 01-11-2009, 12:11 PM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by dws
anyone planning on attending this poker run? it is a great venue. this is only the 6th year, but the guy who started the lake cumberland poker run took over this one last year! nice big open lake. you dont have to have a 40ft 100mph boat to attend. dont get me wrong they are welcome and there will be plenty of them, but smaller boats can come and have just as much fun! the water doesn't get so rough, like lake cumberland or loto. go to kylakepokerrun.com for info. lots of good party spots also. the rock quarry will look like spring break on havasu. hope to see ya there. weekend of june 20th
Great run, great people, great time Mitch still runs this with the help of Roger Schnabel, Going to be a great time....

DWS are you local?

Last edited by Jim Diesel; 01-11-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes Mitch and crew do put on a good run.
We came down with a 24' and 27' boats last year and were able to cruise along with everybody. The lake does not get to rough like Loto.
Just wish it was a little closer for us.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Registered

I plan on attending, this will be my first time there, any suggestions on places to stay, which marina is best to put in at?
Old 01-11-2009, 01:56 PM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by topendmarine
I plan on attending, this will be my first time there, any suggestions on places to stay, which marina is best to put in at?
Most of us on here are out of the Moors area, which has a great marina and ramp, along with cabins and lodge. Also its right across the lake from the rock quarry/party cove....

http://www.moorsresort.com/
Old 01-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

rock quarry/party cove....
Party on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails ky lake poker run 09-ky-run-08-002.jpg  
Old 01-11-2009, 07:25 PM
dws
Registered

Default dws is local !

hey jim, i'm from murray. i usually put in towards the south end. my shop where i keep my boat is only 5mi. from blood river. so i usually hang around the south end except for the boat races or holiday week ends then we head to the north end. ocasionally head over to buzzard rock on barkley. im friends with mitch also. we ride motorcycles some.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:14 PM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by dws
hey jim, i'm from murray. i usually put in towards the south end. my shop where i keep my boat is only 5mi. from blood river. so i usually hang around the south end except for the boat races or holiday week ends then we head to the north end. ocasionally head over to buzzard rock on barkley. im friends with mitch also. we ride motorcycles some.
Cool, I think I know your boat. Like said its a great run I think grand total last year was 101 boats
Old 01-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Registered

Is the date set yet??

Quick Reply: ky lake poker run 09

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.