Notices

Lake Norman Poker Run-Pics

Old 09-21-2008, 08:22 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PPG "Oh So Orange"

Beautiful paint that glows in the sun and turns green and yellow depending on the angle you view it at.

I'm adding this to a peral white Harley I have to give it more color.
Attached Thumbnails Lake Norman Poker Run-Pics-pra-sept-19-2008-050.jpg   Lake Norman Poker Run-Pics-pra-sept-19-2008-038.jpg   Lake Norman Poker Run-Pics-pra-sept-19-2008-039.jpg  

Old 09-21-2008, 08:47 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

There were a couple of extremely nice Nortech cats and a sweet 42 Fountain Poker Run with R-Tech's.
Attached Thumbnails Lake Norman Poker Run-Pics-pra-2008-lkn-064.jpg   Lake Norman Poker Run-Pics-pra-2008-lkn-080.jpg   Lake Norman Poker Run-Pics-pra-2008-lkn-053.jpg  

Old 09-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dock, I couldn't agree with you more that this was a fantastic Poker run with a great group of people enjoying themselves! It was such a special opportunity to take the Make a wish kids out for a fun day of boating!! I would like to thank Kenny and Wendy, Joy,Randy and the entire PRA crew for putting together such a special group of events for the weekend!! I would also like to thank you Dock for providing such great southern hospitality to me and my crew!! Lake Norman was a great place to have a poker run with a lot of great people on the lake!! Thanks everybody!!!
Old 09-21-2008, 08:53 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

There were a lot of nice Fountains on hand and Wyatt Fountain was present.
Attached Thumbnails Lake Norman Poker Run-Pics-pra-2008-lkn-027.jpg   Lake Norman Poker Run-Pics-pra-2008-lkn-126.jpg   Lake Norman Poker Run-Pics-pra-2008-lkn-130.jpg  

Old 09-21-2008, 09:01 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Dock, I couldn't agree with you more that this was a fantastic Poker run with a great group of people enjoying themselves! It was such a special opportunity to take the Make a wish kids out for a fun day of boating!! I would like to thank Kenny and Wendy, Joy,Randy and the entire PRA crew for putting together such a special group of events for the weekend!! I would also like to thank you Dock for providing such great southern hospitality to me and my crew!! Lake Norman was a great place to have a poker run with a lot of great people on the lake!! Thanks everybody!!!
Thank you Jim I am better for having met you, Joy and your crew. It is really nice to know there are folks like yourself in the boating world.

The pictures of you picking the children up and getting them in your boat are priceless. The two young girls giving you that huge hug and the humble expression on your face is simply awesome. I cannot wait to participate in that part of the event next year.

Have a safe trip home.

Mark & Tommie
Old 09-21-2008, 09:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Thank you Jim I am better for having met you, Joy and your crew. It is really nice to know there are folks like yourself in the boating world.

The pictures of you picking the children up and getting them in your boat are priceless. The two young girls giving you that huge hug and the humble expression on your face is simply awesome. I cannot wait to participate in that part of the event next year.

Have a safe trip home.

Mark & Tommie
Jimmy Lee is a great guy & he is from Wichita, my home town. Dock, you pick great company!
Old 09-21-2008, 09:07 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
Jimmy Lee is a great guy & he is from Wichita, my home town. Dock, you pick great company!
Simply in the right place at the right time to meet some of the finest on the water.

That goes for you to buddy!
Old 09-21-2008, 09:14 PM
Registered

Simply in the right place at the right time to meet some of the finest on the water.

That goes for you to buddy!
You comming to Key West?
Old 09-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To quote Rob "It will only offend you if it applies".

Hey Rob can I loan you some gasoline money buddy?
Hell yea. I rolled around at 145mph all morning dumping gas in the bilge - then ran slap out after that. I am a cheap loser!!!!! But the gauge said 1/2 tank so that is what I am going to say.

Had a great time - event went flawlessly.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:46 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,193 Likes on 518 Posts

Looks like a great time. I wish we could have made it, and we want to thank Swede for a personal invite. Maybe next year!

Quick Reply: Lake Norman Poker Run-Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.