Notices

Scumbag @ Lake Norman Run

Old 09-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

it wasnt aimed that way, more of a joke, i like chris and he's got some good posts and alot of knowledge, but if his true intent was to help the people possibly getting screwed, in this case bruin d, he wouldnt need to have all the other iteneraries. and there would be no reason to slander anyone until all the facts were out
Old 09-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It didn't come across as funny.
Maybe all the worthwhile facts are out. I doubt the abuse he receives will equal the abuse he gave. I hope I am wrong.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Registered

my bad if it did, im not to good at typing what im saying in my head, but i will tell you this, in my head it was funny!

i spoke to rob in the phone today, he feels terrible and hopes to have this handled early this week.. he told me some things i have not read on here,

he definitly feels like crap for it taking 5 months, and knows how it must look to others, and feels worse cause he said bruin d (dustin) is a real good guy,

trust me he wants this done more than dustin or anyone on this site
Old 09-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Registered

on a last note, and after that i think im done posting on this subject, (so sunkin dont hurt me too bad with a response!)

i am still not defending it taking 5 months, i am not saying dont be weary of the whole situation, or gaurantee on my life rob will pay and make this right, although i do think he will, im saying let it pan out, let it work its course either legally or with bruin and rob at the bank, then we can post away!
Old 09-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If he makes good I'm sure there will be a lot of deleted posts and dogs called off. Bruin D can move forward and enjoy his powerboat. Rob can learn when somebody pays...give him what was agreed upon.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:27 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No offense taken. I have no agendas- I just like to help where I can. That comes from being fortunate enough to have been helped by more than a few people in the past that had absolutely no expectation of receiving anything in return. The upside of that is that when I go places, I'm received by people I've never met in the most warm and friendly ways. I have offers of boating and lodging in every boatable state in the union- again, people I've never met.

I'm a very fortunate person- I've done very well and have met many wonderful people. I have no reason not to want to help. As far as this Rob charachter- he's clearly admitted he's in the wrong and that everything Bruin has said is true. I believe him. If I can steer Bruin the right way, I will. If I can assist in getting this resolved, I will. mostly, I think this group is on to something- that we can pull together and, as a group, make ourselves moe ripoff-proof. Wouldn't it be wonderful if a crook was afraid to screw with you knowing you have dozens and dozens of friend willing to come after him in a broad variety of ways. Well, I'm not doing anything for Bruin I wouldn't do for you.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer35
my bad if it did, im not to good at typing what im saying in my head, but i will tell you this, in my head it was funny!

i spoke to rob in the phone today, he feels terrible and hopes to have this handled early this week.. he told me some things i have not read on here,

he definitly feels like crap for it taking 5 months, and knows how it must look to others, and feels worse cause he said bruin d (dustin) is a real good guy,

trust me he wants this done more than dustin or anyone on this site
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS & IF THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY!

I don't see how the guy boated every weekend knowing someone else was anxiously waiting on him to get the same enjoyment from their recently purchased new to them boat. If he really felt bad he would have taken action!

If he gets everything handled now it will be a day late & a dollar short for bruin_d who missed the entire boating season as a result of his dishonesty. In addition if he gets it handled now it only reinforces that it could have been handled much sooner avoiding the bad press!

Just my $.02
Old 09-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NASCAT
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS & IF THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY!

I don't see how the guy boated every weekend knowing someone else was anxiously waiting on him to get the same enjoyment from their recently purchased new to them boat. If he really felt bad he would have taken action!

If he gets everything handled now it will be a day late & a dollar short for bruin_d who missed the entire boating season as a result of his dishonesty. In addition if he gets it handled now it only reinforces that it could have been handled much sooner avoiding the bad press!

Just my $.02
Agreed!
Old 09-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Registered

im just throwing this out there, and i dont know it to be true, but its possible,

what if rob owed more for the boat then bruin offered, and rob told bruin it would take a little while for him to scratch up the difference? and i know you wil all rebuttle with well he shouldnt use his skater, but we have no idea where he is getting the $$ for that, maybe buddies chip in as a way to get out on a sweet boat to LKN?

also, from my understanding, bruin has not missed 5 months of boating, he just recently put the boat away a few weeks ago

this aint my fight, so im done battling, im just tossing out some different out of the box possibilities to try and fight off all the negativity, hopefully didnt piss anyone off and more than anything HOPEFULLY rob steps up to the plate here!

Last edited by Boomer35; 09-28-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer35
im just throwing this out there, and i dont know it to be true, but its possible,

what if rob owed more for the boat then bruin offered, and rob told bruin it would take a little while for him to scratch up the difference? and i know you wil all rebuttle with well he shouldnt use his skater, but we have no idea where he is getting the $$ for that, maybe buddies chip in as a way to get out on a sweet boat to LKN?

also, from my understanding, bruin has not missed 5 months of boating, he just recently put the boat away a few weeks ago
I took the boat out on 4th of July weekend and that was the last time I had it out because that is when I started to realize that everything was taking too long. I took it out twice prior to that for about 2 hours each. I definitely would have been out A LOT MORE if it was in my name. Also, he NEVER told me he owed more than what I paid. I guess I lied about not posting anymore but I just wanted to get all of the facts straight.

Last edited by bruin_d; 09-28-2008 at 06:54 PM.

Quick Reply: Scumbag @ Lake Norman Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.