Notices

Scumbag @ Lake Norman Run

Old 09-28-2008, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

bruin- i wish you the best of luck man, i really think and hope it all works out and i definitly feel for you, i just hope Rob didnt do anything stupid, im glad you cleared that up, im done now too!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer35
HOPEFULLY rob steps up to the plate here!
He is probably busy calling Bill Hionas for some stall tips.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:13 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bad Company
First of all I agree that 5 months is to long for this to be dragging out. Most people that I have seen screw other people totally ingnores them or falls out of site,bruin is the first to admit that Rob has been staying in contact with him which leads me to believe that Rob is trying to get this taken of
second if some one was wishing me to catch fire and die on a public forum I don't think I would be real happy it takes a big man to talk sh1t about someone dying on a forum if you had said that about me I would invite you come along to pick up the check and break your jaw for you (i)
Rob is trying to get this taken of?, Yeah right, How long does it take to go to the local bank and pay off a loan? Where in my post did I say anything about dying? My point was Rob burned bruin_d and I'm an eye for an eye kind of guy but since it happened to bruin_d and not you, "it's OK". As far as you breaking my jaw when the check is picked up, it's not a check that bruin_d wants it's the title to the boat he bought and payed for.

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 09-28-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bruin_d
I took the boat out on 4th of July weekend and that was the last time I had it out because that is when I started to realize that everything was taking too long. I took it out twice prior to that for about 2 hours each. I definitely would have been out A LOT MORE if it was in my name. Also, he NEVER told me he owed more than what I paid. I guess I lied about not posting anymore but I just wanted to get all of the facts straight.
Good luck bruin. Sorry to hear of this chitty experience and basically missing out on the whole season. Keep us posted as to the progress.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

boomer35,
you must not ever have been screwed (or you screw people) to be defending this scumbag.It is pretty clear he screwed bruin and should be punished by the law.Guys like chris sunkin help keep a civilized society guys like rob destroy it.
scott
Old 09-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
No offense taken. I have no agendas- I just like to help where I can. That comes from being fortunate enough to have been helped by more than a few people in the past that had absolutely no expectation of receiving anything in return. The upside of that is that when I go places, I'm received by people I've never met in the most warm and friendly ways. I have offers of boating and lodging in every boatable state in the union- again, people I've never met.

I'm a very fortunate person- I've done very well and have met many wonderful people. I have no reason not to want to help. As far as this Rob charachter- he's clearly admitted he's in the wrong and that everything Bruin has said is true. I believe him. If I can steer Bruin the right way, I will. If I can assist in getting this resolved, I will. mostly, I think this group is on to something- that we can pull together and, as a group, make ourselves moe ripoff-proof. Wouldn't it be wonderful if a crook was afraid to screw with you knowing you have dozens and dozens of friend willing to come after him in a broad variety of ways. Well, I'm not doing anything for Bruin I wouldn't do for you.

Yep
Chris has helped a buddy of mine out with a similiar situation.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scottmori
boomer35,
you must not ever have been screwed (or you screw people) to be defending this scumbag.It is pretty clear he screwed bruin and should be punished by the law.Guys like chris sunkin help keep a civilized society guys like rob destroy it.
scott
Rob was my neighbor for a few years when i lived in NC, he was a good guy and well recieved in our neighborhood.. i consider him a friend and i guess as man law goes i was and am sticking up for a friend...

like i said, im not defending what has happened, just hoping the bashing and flame throwing can end just long enough to let Rob try and rebound,

ive been screwed plenty, but of all the things i am good or bad, im pretty loyal to friends, even if i dont agree with the way they may handle things
Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
He is probably busy calling Bill Hionas for some stall tips.

lmfao
Old 09-28-2008, 07:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
No offense taken. I have no agendas- I just like to help where I can. That comes from being fortunate enough to have been helped by more than a few people in the past that had absolutely no expectation of receiving anything in return. The upside of that is that when I go places, I'm received by people I've never met in the most warm and friendly ways. I have offers of boating and lodging in every boatable state in the union- again, people I've never met.

I'm a very fortunate person- I've done very well and have met many wonderful people. I have no reason not to want to help. As far as this Rob charachter- he's clearly admitted he's in the wrong and that everything Bruin has said is true. I believe him. If I can steer Bruin the right way, I will. If I can assist in getting this resolved, I will. mostly, I think this group is on to something- that we can pull together and, as a group, make ourselves moe ripoff-proof. Wouldn't it be wonderful if a crook was afraid to screw with you knowing you have dozens and dozens of friend willing to come after him in a broad variety of ways. Well, I'm not doing anything for Bruin I wouldn't do for you.
well said, and with the exception of making 3 new threads all stating what scum a person is, i do agree with your attack dog stratagies, i would just maybe do it a little more behind the scenes until the right time comes........ and for the record if your in Jax FL youve got one more place to stay and a boat to go on
Old 09-28-2008, 08:03 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks.

We did- this started a week ago. As has been said, Rob knew the heat was going to be turned up and that Bruin was at the end of his rope. We didn't just jump on the guy. Bottom line- the man is living large. He's got a 32 Skater and he's at poker runs with it. he's posting about Florida trips to other runs. $4500 should be nothing for him. Some people take to the nice treatment well. Others don't start hearing you until there's a gun pointed at their head.

Quick Reply: Scumbag @ Lake Norman Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.