Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
****2009 Pirate Run 2009**** >

****2009 Pirate Run 2009****

Notices

****2009 Pirate Run 2009****

Old 12-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cant Wait from what I can remember we had a great time.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 29KILROY
He will call you back, He is closed during the winter.
I called tonight and talked to the owner and booked 4 rooms for us, he still had 2 available as of tonight.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chuck
Anyone know how to get a hold of somebody at the Showboat? I left a message last week and still haven't heard back. Thanks.
Your all set, and you look good in that Penske Truck,
Old 12-30-2008, 09:29 AM
Registered

Hey psyhcoboater, planned on going to this cuz you guys told us its a great run. But we had more issues with the motors after raystown. We need two new ones. But I have another guy who might head up. Wish we could make the run.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:14 PM
Registered

I see the mayhem has already started. Look at all these Pirates chompin' at the bit already. I guess I can't blame you though....since the PIRATE'S RUN is the best run in CNY!!!

aaaaarrrrrggghhh!!
Old 12-30-2008, 04:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by NY POWERBOAT INC
I am going to try to put together a bunch of us from the CNY area to make this run, From what we hear you guys have as much fun as us.

Click Here for a little taste of CNY:

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p...RunIntro04.flv
I'm bummed I missed your run last year...had the boat out and ready to roll....weather looked rough so we bailed....hope to make yours this year as well...finally.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:33 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
I'm bummed I missed your run last year...had the boat out and ready to roll....weather looked rough so we bailed....hope to make yours this year as well...finally.
Ditto on that for me. Tough to get excited heading out into the rain towards radar images showing more intense storms and rain. Hope this year will be different.

Looks like a whole lot of new interest and participants based on a post running over on Speedwake.
Sunsation looks to be going after Fountain for the highest number of manufacture entries.
Maybe it is time to start an award for the factories to get some of the other reps/owners to attend and bring customers along.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Maybe it is time to start an award for the factories to get some of the other reps/owners to attend and bring customers along.
That sounds like a great idea! I think it will be pretty good battle between Sunsation & Fountain. Although, it makes it hard for Fountain when Team Sunsations brings out the top Brass. God forbid Reggie stop slopping Baja's together for a minute and take a little time to pay us a visit. If the boat market keeps going the way it is....maybe Reggie will set-up shop and sell T-shirts.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by PIGPEN160
I see the mayhem has already started. Look at all these Pirates chompin' at the bit already. I guess I can't blame you though....since the PIRATE'S RUN is the best run in CNY!!!

aaaaarrrrrggghhh!!
I think that the only way we can determine this is to compare the police tickets issued
Old 01-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

We would like to come up this year with a group of boats, how far are you from Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel. Looks to be a nice hotel also is there a marina that sells super.
Thanks

Quick Reply: ****2009 Pirate Run 2009****

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.