Notices

2009 Wnyopa Black Jack Run

Old 12-14-2008, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WNYOPA 2009 Black Jack Buffalo NY

2009 WNYOPA BLACK JACK RUN Buffalo, NY
We are back again for another Great Time. Come run the lake, river , and of course, we are going to the beach. The dates are as follows: July 31st - Aug 2nd, 2009. All details are being finalized and will be available soon. For all info please contact Jason Larson at on_ the_ baja @ yahoo.com or (716) 627-7827. or www.powerboatingwny.com

Last edited by 27bajaboss; 05-22-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:12 AM
Registered

Update*****Forms will be ready by 1-15-09. If you are not a WNYOPA member please contact me by the E-mail above and I will E-mail the details and forms to you, are web site is under contruction. If you are not a member you can always join the club. There are club events all year round,and can join for only $25.00. We are always looking for Sponsers. If you would like to be a sponser for this years Black Jack Run please let me know.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Registered

The web site for WNYOPA will be up soon. All forms will be able for down load there.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Registered

Ok guys only 6 months from our run and nobody has said a thing. Lets talk about this years events and activites, sponsors. blah blah blah. Lets talk about last year and let people know that Buffalo New York is on the map. Last year we had over 50 boats involved ranging from 22' v-bottom all the way up to 48' Cats even a few crusiers ran the poker run. We had people come in from Rochester, Pa,Fl and even Canada. It was a safe weekend no injurys or damages. We had over $1,000.00 in various payouts and our charity "Excailbur" received a large contribution from our event. This year we have made the event into the Whole weekend, thats right guys three days of nothing but boating hanging out on the water and checking out the Lake Erie/Bufaalo/Niagara Region all from the water. Let me tell you guys i've lived in the Buffalo area my whole life grew up on the water and i would rather be no place than Buffalo. Views of Niagara Falls mist fom the upper river Enjoying that always glass water in the west river, buffalo naval park and now new docks to running 20 miles souuth on the lake to some the best Beach Clubs in the area. Theres nothing that you dont see there. If youve been you know what im talkin about if not come and see for yourselves. If anyone has questions about our club or several events that we hold all year round feel free to just ask. Thanks,
Justin Z.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:39 PM
Registered

It's 55 deg. and sunny....definatly gettin spring fever. Can't wait for the ice to move out of Lake Erie....wanna be floatin ! Poker run sounds great...I'm in.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Registered

Cool

I have received some e-mails form people outside of the Buffalo area with questions about the lake conditions and rain dates. First on the lake conditions, with where we host the run out of we are able to have 2 coarse's. The first coarse runs to the Niagara River back to Buffalo Harbor and then out into Lake Erie to the beaches. The second coarse is only in the Niagara river. This coarse will only be used in the worst case that the lake is to rough. The call is made the morning of the run. The rain date is Sunday August 2nd. Hope this helps. With any other questions please E-mail at on_ [email protected].

Last edited by 27bajaboss; 03-20-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:04 PM
Registered

The website is up, all forms can be downloaded from there. Please help us out with early sign up. We are hoping to have factory boats from Sunation Boats and Marks Truck & Boat Center will have boats on display. The Website is www.powerboatingwny.com.

Last edited by 27bajaboss; 04-01-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Registered

To answer the questions on the hotels:
In regards to the hotels listed on the forms, some hotels have filled up with other functions. The Best Western will be your best bet at this time. One is south of the city 5 miles and one is in the city of Buffalo. The city location is near more places to see and eat than the one in the south. Due to the rates falling rooms are now cheaper than we have listed. Please follow this link to the hotels the first two listed are the ones to choose from.
http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/selectHotel.do just type in Buffalo NY and search. Hope this helps. Keep the E-mails coming. Glad to see the out -of -towners coming through.
Old 04-04-2009, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what about the adam's mark hotel?
Old 04-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Registered

At last I checked they where sold out and not willing to work with the club on discount pricing for the run. I have not spoke with them since the hotel was sold.

Quick Reply: 2009 Wnyopa Black Jack Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.