Lake Texoma Fun Run April 18th//Texas Boating Magazine Fun Run Club

Old 04-06-2009, 12:15 PM
www.LEGENDMARINEGROUP.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Texoma Fun Run April 18th//Texas Boating Magazine Fun Run Club

Fun Run at Lake Texoma April 18th hope every one can make it

April Newsletter

We would like to start off by saying “Thank You, Thank You, Thank You” to all who attended and participated in the “Fun Run” on March 28th at Eagle Mountain Lake . Despite the bad weather, Fun was had by All!! I had someone suggest we should rename this event “The Polar Run”.

A special thanks to Marina Del , a Tex-Mex & Seafood Restaurant. This new restaurant at Eagle Mountain Marina allowed the Texas Boating Magazine “Fun Run Club” to host our event indoors. They provided the opportunity to raise money and have a silent auction for “The BMF Project” and “US Coast Guard Auxiliary.” Marina Del easily accommodated the 100+ participants for this event. I highly recommend The Marina Del Restaurant to host any event on Eagle Mountain Lake .

We are getting excited about our 2nd event at Lake Texoma , on April 18th. The Fun begins at registration on Friday evening, April 17th. Regretfully, we can’t attend “The Texas Outlaw Challenge” in Kemah , Texas . We wish our fellow boaters a Fun & Safe event down South. For those of you not headed to Kemah, come join the Fun at Lake Texoma . We will be supporting “The BMF Project.”

Be sure to call or e-mail information on any upcoming event for the Texas Fun Run Club. You can join the club at www.texasboating.com. We are going to have a great 2009 Boating Season.

T-shirts are now available for order online.

See you on the Water!!
Andrea

For more information please email me
[email protected]
www.texasboating.com/funrunclub
Attached Thumbnails Lake Texoma Fun Run April 18th//Texas Boating Magazine Fun Run Club-texas-fun-run-club.jpg  
Old 04-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

getting the boat ready as I type this. This two more valves covers, all the Exhaust, fine tune it and put it in the water.

Natuarlly KWIK