Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   2009 Lake George Poker Run and High Performance Boat Show - IT'S ON!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/211265-2009-lake-george-poker-run-high-performance-boat-show-its.html)

Green Eyes 08-27-2009 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by noyzee (Post 2939961)
the sound lim is only lifted for the run correct? we have a 5 hour ride and wanted to make a weekend out of it, but none of us have baffles etc.

That's correct, the permit covers the Poker Run itself.

nordic95 08-27-2009 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by Green Eyes (Post 2940660)
That's correct, the permit covers the Poker Run itself.

How about the speed limit? and can we use the public dock for Friday night also? Since it is after season they shouldnt charge to use the dock Friday either,correct?

Thanks Anthony

Green Eyes 08-28-2009 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by nordic95 (Post 2940664)
How about the speed limit? and can we use the public dock for Friday night also? Since it is after season they shouldnt charge to use the dock Friday either,correct?

Thanks Anthony

The speed limit for the Poker Run is still 45 MPH. We have not yet been successful in getting it raised. Work on that still continues.
Overnight docking at the Village docks is available on Saturday night. We have to rent the docks and they've only been rented for Saturday night.

Gary D 08-28-2009 03:41 PM

I am new to the pantera family just purchased a 03 28 sport. The wife and i are going to be attending this run. Sending in our registration form this week have never been to Lake George hear it is beautiful. Can't wait... I hear there are alot of other panteras that run this, should be a good time. Looking forward to meeting new people and having a blast. See you all there..:coolcowboy:

Green Eyes 08-28-2009 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Gary D (Post 2941773)
I am new to the pantera family just purchased a 03 28 sport. The wife and i are going to be attending this run. Sending in our registration form this week have never been to Lake George hear it is beautiful. Can't wait... I hear there are alot of other panteras that run this, should be a good time. Looking forward to meeting new people and having a blast. See you all there..:coolcowboy:

Gary,
Sweet! Where are you coming from? I have an '03 also. Can't wait to see your boat and to meet you. Hopefully we'll have Mr. Pantera himself, Jo Nunez there as well.
Welcome!
Norm

Gary D 08-29-2009 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by Green Eyes (Post 2941947)
Gary,
Sweet! Where are you coming from? I have an '03 also. Can't wait to see your boat and to meet you. Hopefully we'll have Mr. Pantera himself, Jo Nunez there as well.
Welcome!
Norm

We are coming from Pennsville N.J. Should take us about 5 hrs to get there i think. Can't wait to see your boat either, and to meet you and many more people. Should be a blast!!!!!:ernaehrung004:

Green Eyes 08-30-2009 08:11 AM

Time To Get Those Registrations In!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only 31 days left to register. Remember, there will be no registration on the day of the event.

TeamSaris 08-30-2009 10:45 AM

I think Gary will like the shirts :drink:

Green Eyes 08-30-2009 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by fast fun 2 (Post 2942654)
I think Gary will like the shirts :drink:

I know he will!

VT32SSR 08-31-2009 07:23 PM

Hi Norm, we ran together in the Sacandaga run for a bit.My wife and I will be down for the Lake George run also.I am trying to round up a few other Lake Champlain boats.