Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2009 Lake Cumberland Poker Run Pictures HERE! >

2009 Lake Cumberland Poker Run Pictures HERE!

Notices

2009 Lake Cumberland Poker Run Pictures HERE!

Old 09-22-2009, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by irishtornado
Justin I think my buddy has a shot of Erin and the girls going through...I'll see if I can get it for you.

Thanks Dave
Old 09-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by orange26daytona
Sorry Justin, we did see them but it was a bit busy to get out the camera at the time. After about 20 minutes of being stuck in the gridlock.......we made an exit stage left.

Thanks again for the hospitality! Hope to see you guys again BEFORE the next poker run!
Any time man, we were back on jerry's houseboat all day so it wasnt that bad, we will def have to get together, we will be visiting the big South Fork area this fall for some hiking let me know if you guys want to make the trip, and we will be making a trip or two to Dale Hollow next year also, keep us posted on the "shootout"
Old 09-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by G-Spot
I thought I've seen your boat back in Fishing Creek a few times. We have a place down by the old party cove past Woodson Bend.
Cool deal, yea unless its a holiday weekend we usually stay in fishing creek (clifty creek), but there has been a small gathering of boats out by the old party cove latley and we made the trip out there twice this year. Next time you see us out stop and say hi.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We'll swing by and say hey next time we see you out. We were back in the old party cove a few weeks back. Not sure if we will be back out any more this year i'm kind of looking forward to start riding 4 wheelers for the year but hate to put the boat up.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bobkatz
What did this boat look like?

It was a cruiser with some teal stripes, not sure about the make or model but it was around 26-30 ft with a couple of guys on it.
Look at post #23 of http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/p...-photos-3.html

Look at the 4th picture of post #23. Was it the orange boat with teal stripes that is in the background?
Old 09-25-2009, 10:35 PM
Shoot'n Motion @ 1/80 Sec
Commercial Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by gregsweeney
If anyone has pix of a blue/red/silver/white 38TG that was in Harmon Friday and Saturday I'd appreciate seeing them.

Thanks.
Hey Greg,

Did you check out my gallery (http://www.eatonphotos.com), from Harmon, and see the few pixs, I captured of your Ciggy?