5th Annual "Deep Freeze Party" Jan 23, 2010 >

5th Annual "Deep Freeze Party" Jan 23, 2010

Notices

5th Annual "Deep Freeze Party" Jan 23, 2010

Old 09-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 5th Annual "Deep Freeze Party" Jan 23, 2010

The 5th Annual Deep Freeze Party with be held on Jan 23, 2010 this year. We are in the process of finalizing the venue. I have it narrowed down to 3 places. DJ Doug will be returning again to play tunes all night for us. We will be looking for sponsors again to help cover some of the costs and keep the price down for the attendees just like last year. More info to come.

Hap
Old 09-28-2009, 02:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

let us know.. We will help you out!!
Old 12-15-2009, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 5th Annual Deep Freeze Party will be held January 23, 2010 from 7-close at a new location. We are changing things up a little this year, and having the party at The O Bar in Northeast, MD. That's right, Tony will be hosting the party yet again, just at a different location, but the same great food and atmosphere as before. Party starts at 7, DJ Doug will be spinning tunes from 8-close, and the buffet dinner will start around 9pm on the Steak House side. Our goal is to keep it $10 again this year if we can get enough sponors to help cover some of the costs. If you or if you know anyone interested in sponorsing please send me a e-mail @ [email protected]. Hope to see you all there!

Hap