Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Smith Mountain Lake Poker Run May 22, 2010 >

Smith Mountain Lake Poker Run May 22, 2010

Notices

Smith Mountain Lake Poker Run May 22, 2010

Old 01-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Need a hand????? I will be there ready........
Old 01-24-2010, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by excursion
Need a hand????? I will be there ready........
oh yea!
"PARTY BOY" will be the MC
Old 01-30-2010, 08:21 PM
Registered

Anyone have room for an old poker runner?

Will - hope all is well with you and family. I'll give a call soon to catch up. Tell Lori we said hi!
Old 01-31-2010, 07:45 AM
Registered

we have a saying around here, "SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK"
Old 01-31-2010, 06:15 PM
Registered

Your avatar says it all "Psychoboater" and your treatment is obviously NOT working......the feeling is mutual and it's people like you that give "performance boaters" a bad rap. There is no room on ANY poker run for people like you.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:14 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mark and Lori - Dianne and I enjoyed meeting you at the JOTJ party last night. You convinced us that we've made the right decision to enter the 2010 run. (Bring your capes and masks...)

You'll get our entry form soon.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Registered

Sounds like there was quite the party! Also sounds like a few folks got "over served" which can lead to some unwanted results sometimes! LOL......it happens!
Old 02-01-2010, 09:35 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Originally Posted by rssteiny
As he said i was the other couple with him and we drove 8.5 hours in the snow to meet jotj poker runners and sign up, all was great till some psycho blonde went off on us for no reason at all, and she was throwing punches at one of our girls WTF BS is that, then we get throwed out for no reason yea real southern hospitality. Wtf you think we drove 8.5 hrs in a blizzard to start chit not hardly, to all the ones we meet that were cool it was great meeting you.
Ok....thats one side of the story, their are always 3, yours, theirs, and the truth. Wasnt at the party but have run JOTJ Poker run for 5 years, with most of the same group, never had any experience thats even close to what your describe. What happened????
Old 02-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Registered

first of all this not where i wanted this thread to go, and i apologize for others viewing this thread to have to see this, but since you decided to run back to your room that nite and make a "school girl" post i feel i need to address it,
1.you know what you did to start it as there were people standing right beside you and heard what you said to her, and that is why the LARGER group of people then "TOLD" not asked, TOLD you to leave.
2. there were only 3 boaters from SML there, so obviously you can't remember facts to well which might explain why you can't remember how all this started, maybe a little to much to drink?
3.the "psycho blonde" is my wife! and for her to have "went off" trust me she had a reason, and as for punches being thrown it was psychoboaters wife that threw the first one a sucker punch i might add, so if she wants to stand behind you and throw a punch she should expect one to come back at her!
4. rssteiny or Rick, your reputation preceeds you, let it be known, had i been told what you said to my wife before you were told to leave you would of had more to worry about than a 8.5 hour ride home!
so before you continue with the name calling and the he said she said drama that you obviously love, you might want to step back from the computer and take a break and leave this thread alone!
trust me when i say this, nothing good will come from this!

Will Dillon

Last edited by mwdill; 02-01-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Registered

Will do you have a link for your poker run ?
thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.