Lake Cumberland Poker Run 2010

Notices

Old 02-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lake Cumberland Poker Run 2010

Ranked in the top 10 poker runs in the USA. See over 100 of the most awesome power boats. Live bands! Lots of fun!

September 10-12th 2010
Old 02-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Registered

I will be there. Last year was my first time and i will never miss another one. I was right in the middle of Harmon and really enjoyed myself. I cant wait till this year.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cumberland

We will be there also . Already have house boat and slip rented.This will be our third year. We where also in Harmon Creek . Great Time, Kinda early but somethig too look forward to. Hope to meet some fellow OSO members,everone welcome.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:01 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Didn't make it last yr, but heard Harmon was PACKED! My kinda party.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:33 AM
Registered

We will also be there this year. Have been every year, since 05', great time !. We are at the lake, almost every weekend, May thru September. Redcorvetteman3, would like to meet you sometime, and other OSO members, as you said, everyone is welcome.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:49 AM
Registered

We want to come this year. We have made plans in the past but can never get enough details on where to park the boat and where to stay. Any help is appreciated! Oh, and we want to be around the party
Old 02-23-2010, 09:08 AM
Registered

I hate to think about it because that's the last big weekend here but wow is it great. I would not miss that weekend for anything.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mykalvballer
We want to come this year. We have made plans in the past but can never get enough details on where to park the boat and where to stay. Any help is appreciated! Oh, and we want to be around the party
Go to LakeCumberland.com

Click Forum link that is to the left.

You can ask all kinds of questions there and they will help you with any info you need.

I hope you make it this year. It is a great time.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:19 PM
Registered

I'm definitely coming this year. Have already put the deposit down on a houseboat from Conley's Bottoms. Myself and 4 buddies are pulling my 28 PQ and planning on staying at Harmon Creek. Hopefully, early Friday we will be able to get the houseboat and find a good spot at Harmon.

The big question for us will be what to do Saturday night. I would like to go to the State Dock party, but I'm not sure how we will be able to get back to Harmon Creek (don't want to drive the boat at night), but don't have a place to stay at State. Oh well, may have to be an all-nighter!
Old 02-23-2010, 01:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stevewy
I'm definitely coming this year. Have already put the deposit down on a houseboat from Conley's Bottoms. Myself and 4 buddies are pulling my 28 PQ and planning on staying at Harmon Creek. Hopefully, early Friday we will be able to get the houseboat and find a good spot at Harmon.

The big question for us will be what to do Saturday night. I would like to go to the State Dock party, but I'm not sure how we will be able to get back to Harmon Creek (don't want to drive the boat at night), but don't have a place to stay at State. Oh well, may have to be an all-nighter!
I would recomend not driving the boat back to harmon if you are going to go to state dock on saturday night. It is really dark on the lake.

You can stay in harmon and party there or stay at state dock and sleep in your boat. I think it is really a win win situation. Both places will be going untill late in the night/early morning.

I was there last year and had a few friends with us so we had to go back to the camp site, but this year my wife and i are planning on sleep in on the boat at state dock. I missed the party last year and told myself i wont this year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.