2010 Royal Purple Poker Run - New Orleans, LA - May 1st >

2010 Royal Purple Poker Run - New Orleans, LA - May 1st

Notices

2010 Royal Purple Poker Run - New Orleans, LA - May 1st

Old 03-05-2010, 10:40 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is going to be a great poker run ,and for the people that dont like it SO WHAT JUST WATCH US HAVE A GOOD TIME:cuqui:
Old 03-06-2010, 07:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by GATORONE
I just want to party
It'll be a party you count on that so don't change your plans and bring your freinds...it's alwasy a good time on the river!!! I'll buy you guys a round of worm buckets when you get here!!!!

I think maybe we all need to its' about remembering our lost friend and enjoying life on the water, he sure knew how to live life to the fullest, so that's what I plan on doing May 1st and 2nd!!!RIP Charlie you were one unique and unforgettable individual!!!!
Old 03-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Personally, I think Charlie would be honored that the RP was having fun at their event on HIS day..vs..A bunch of people getting drunk, getting out of hand, and something bad happen to ruin his honor, and his day... Put away the bitterness, and embrace his death in a big way..PARTY and COMRADERIE
by all. Jeff
Old 03-06-2010, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I Jus Likes To Party With Larry
Old 03-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Jassman
Personally, I think Charlie would be honored that the RP was having fun at their event on HIS day..vs..A bunch of people getting drunk, getting out of hand, and something bad happen to ruin his honor, and his day... Put away the bitterness, and embrace his death in a big way..PARTY and COMRADERIE
by all. Jeff
Jeff I have to agree, Charlie will be honored in many ways on May first.
How can you not have a poker run in Louisiana on that day, boats from all over the country plan on being here the first week in May every year. We were contacted be many out of town boats to make sure there would be a poker run that day and it was a tough call to move to his day but we got a lot of support from the offshore crowd to do it this year.
It is ashame that Blood river could not get it together for this year I really hope they will be able to make it happen in 2011 and I will support them any way I can.
I think Charlie will be roaring around with us May first and cruising down the river with his friends at the memorial.
No matter what you do on the first weekend in may make sure you get out on the water and be a Pirate with the king of Pirates Charlie Albert.
I hope the bad feelings will let up a little and every one have a great May first no mater what you decide to do, I know some plan to attend both functions, I hope to.

Last edited by CAL MAN; 03-06-2010 at 03:16 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pbam22
this is going to be a great poker run ,and for the people that dont like it SO WHAT JUST WATCH US HAVE A GOOD TIME:cuqui:
Now ya talking Skater Brother!!!!!
Old 03-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by GATORONE
I just want to party
You getting the hang of it!!
Old 03-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
by all. Jeff
Very well said Jeff A+++
Old 03-08-2010, 06:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Put away the bitterness, and embrace his death in a big way..PARTY and COMRADERIE
by all. Jeff[/QUOTE]

that's it jassman...that's what I'm talking about.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:32 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by CAL MAN
Jeff I have to agree, Charlie will be honored in many ways on May first.
How can you not have a poker run in Louisiana on that day, boats from all over the country plan on being here the first week in May every year. We were contacted be many out of town boats to make sure there would be a poker run that day and it was a tough call to move to his day but we got a lot of support from the offshore crowd to do it this year.
It is ashame that Blood river could not get it together for this year I really hope they will be able to make it happen in 2011 and I will support them any way I can.
I think Charlie will be roaring around with us May first and cruising down the river with his friends at the memorial.
No matter what you do on the first weekend in may make sure you get out on the water and be a Pirate with the king of Pirates Charlie Albert.
I hope the bad feelings will let up a little and every one have a great May first no mater what you decide to do, I know some plan to attend both functions, I hope to.
DAM 4 paragraphs you taking nite classes!!! I AGREE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.