Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Poker Runs America A-Bay Run June 18-19 >

Poker Runs America A-Bay Run June 18-19

Notices

Poker Runs America A-Bay Run June 18-19

Old 06-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Can't make this one guys and I wish I could.
Have fun, be safe, and I will hear the stories the next week at Seneca !
Old 06-15-2010, 06:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by custom29scarab
I hope more show up than are on this thread! The three of us put up almost all the posts.
Well, we all will wiin something then.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Registered

I know there are some folks that I've been pushing that are still considering running on Saturday with us if PRA will allow last minute entries. The SSR will have a full crew and I know quite a few boats going up to spectate the run as well. I will be lending my Super Ripper Rocker HDMI Cinematic Camcorder to one of those spectator boats for some fly by action shots of the pack at various parts of the course. Once I learn how to download it , I will post the results on this thread!
Old 06-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chuck
Well, we all will wiin something then.

AWSOME MAN!
Old 06-15-2010, 02:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Filtrman
I know there are some folks that I've been pushing that are still considering running on Saturday with us if PRA will allow last minute entries. The SSR will have a full crew and I know quite a few boats going up to spectate the run as well. I will be lending my Super Ripper Rocker HDMI Cinematic Camcorder to one of those spectator boats for some fly by action shots of the pack at various parts of the course. Once I learn how to download it , I will post the results on this thread!
I'm confident that PRA will take peoples money. The early registrations help with hotels, docks, etc. See ya Friday Mike.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:29 AM
Registered

I'm confident that PRA will take peoples money. The early registrations help with hotels, docks, etc. See ya Friday Mike.
You got it right there. The early registration is to "try" and help us with numbers. Registration is open until 15 minutes before the start of the drivers meeting.

See everyone in A Bay.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Registered

That's what I figured......There will be some fence sitters on the Town dock come Friday night that we can convince over a few cocktails maybe...

Weather looks Great Baby!

Looking forward to it Chuck!
Old 06-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Registered

Well, Kim and Myself are in, but we will be riding with Duke due my $900.00 Keith Eickert valve covers are leaking all over my new motors and rig job, and 3 weeks ago they told me 2 weeks for new covers. This week they tell me 2 weeks for new covers.....WTF so I'm a rider this time round. However we are going to put some of my goodies on the 38 and try to lay the # DOWN!!!! Right Duke?????? Can't wait to see ya all there .... Whoop Whoop here we go, I figure I should be in the money for the 1st time since I'm riding with Duke, Right??

No Boat this time,

But we will have the truck,
Old 06-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Filtrman
That's what I figured......There will be some fence sitters on the Town dock come Friday night that we can convince over a few cocktails maybe...

Weather looks Great Baby!

Looking forward to it Chuck!
I'm going to count on you Mike for this, I was told today there are 21 boats so far on the pre-reg.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Can't make this one guys and I wish I could.
Have fun, be safe, and I will hear the stories the next week at Seneca !
Get on Chuck's AZZ, he is tring to blow seneca off in favor of a Garage Sale??????? I wonder if the Nortech is going to be in the garage the sale takes palce in?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.