NY POWERBOAT Inc. Nolan Says

Notices

NY POWERBOAT Inc. Nolan Says

Old 08-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts
Default NY POWERBOAT Inc. Nolan Says

Nolan says, and I quote.......

"maybe we can get a fall run together up in the Bay just for fun, show up and run, No money, No registration, No rules, just Sharkey in a chopper with leaves in the background?????? Any takers?"

I'm in!!! And if Sharkey shows I would be willing to buy some pics of the Biotch in flight and would donate an equal amount to Nolans Make A Wish fund to be added in to what he raised at the Swamp Run.

Any takers now? This could be a great season ender for all of us. Take it from here Nolan!

Ragged
Old 08-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lets ROCK!!!! I have a few conflicting dates that we have obligations for, we would be able to do the weekend of the
11th or the 25th, . The 4th is our annual labor day bash out in front of Sylvan on Oneida w DJ Mike B on the Houseboat the bash on the canal that night w JP Shaggy and DJ Mike at Beach House Rocks, Also my Birthday......and the Th is Lake Cumberland so other then that we need to get stuff nailed down so I can set up a deal on rooms and docks as well as work w Sharkey to get things in order. A bunch of guys that were part of the islands Powerboat club have made mention to get it going again and we are game, but we need some ideas and want to know that enough people are interested to do it!!! Let hear it guys. I'd love to get some shots of my own boat also. Sharkey feel free to chime in!!
Old 08-09-2010, 09:44 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Question

I have a wedding Friday Night Sept 10th.
What am I looking at as far as Road Time to get to A-Bay from NJ ?

I think I made Kingston in 8 hours towing my Checkmate...

I have nothing scheduled the weekend of the 25th and prefer to come up the night before.

There is an SBI Race in Jersey City/Hudson River on the 11th, but as in previous years they have such a low turnout it would be an easy event for me to pass up !
Does the foliage peak around the 25th up there ??

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 08-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan
Lets ROCK!!!! I have a few conflicting dates that we have obligations for, we would be able to do the weekend of the
11th or the 25th, . The 4th is our annual labor day bash out in front of Sylvan on Oneida w DJ Mike B on the Houseboat the bash on the canal that night w JP Shaggy and DJ Mike at Beach House Rocks, Also my Birthday......and the Th is Lake Cumberland so other then that we need to get stuff nailed down so I can set up a deal on rooms and docks as well as work w Sharkey to get things in order. A bunch of guys that were part of the islands Powerboat club have made mention to get it going again and we are game, but we need some ideas and want to know that enough people are interested to do it!!! Let hear it guys. I'd love to get some shots of my own boat also. Sharkey feel free to chime in!!

Pick a date and I'm in! And I'm dead serious on the donation deal. I believe Kelly might be in as well, think I got him into the Thousand Island mind set this past weekend.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:51 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

My vote would be the 25th if that is not too late in the season for up there...

Obviously we need the day to work in favor of the most amount of boats....

Old 08-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Thumbs up Sept Fun Run

25th Is Ok By Me-cant Wait To Hang Out With You Guys Agian!will Be There For The Bash On The 4th As Well!by The Way Everyone I Know Looked At The "air Photo"sharkey Shot Of Me And Thought Is Was So Awsome It Came From A Donzi Add And Could Not Believe Someone Could Do Such Quality Work Hanging From A Helicopter Chasing 50 Plus Boats Around That Ranged In Speed From 65mph To 155 Mph-once Agian Sharkey Is "the Man"!!
Old 08-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Registered

We are in. Just let me know when the date is.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:24 PM
Registered

Sept 25 looks like the date, now in order to make this all happen we need to get an idea of how many would like to attend. We will work on getting hotel deals as well as docking. We were thinking the Edgewood possibly due to, restaurant, bar, truck and trailer parking, on premiss and VERY Poker Run friendly. Lets hear ideas and good or bad??
Old 08-16-2010, 08:35 PM
Registered

I spoke to Norm Dasher tonight and he told me there wont be an event at Lake George this 2010 Columbus Day weekend, anyone have thoughts for that long weekend?

Last edited by JoeD; 08-17-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:56 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

I would like to see Columbus Day weekend reserved for the Mahopac Marine Hudson Fall Run should they have it....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.