Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   Who has houseboats for LAKE CUMBERLAND? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/238554-who-has-houseboats-lake-cumberland.html)

FuelinAround 09-07-2010 11:01 AM

Who has houseboats for LAKE CUMBERLAND?

I've got the 900 from State Dock. We will be tying up in Harmon. Just curious who else will be in Harmon and if anyone wanted to get some OSO houseboats together. I have a few questions.

Are state docks stereos loud on the hb?
What do you all do with the house boats during the run? Can you lock them up when you leave or what?

I have stayed on other peoples but this is my first year with our own houseboat and I can not wait.

FuelinAround 09-07-2010 01:52 PM

Guess I'm a loner :(

Sydwayz 09-07-2010 02:13 PM

Depends on your rental contract.

They have "boatel" houseboats which do NOT leave the dock.

And they have houseboats which you are free take out and ram into the first rock wall you see. :D

You won't need any music. There will be PLENTY.

Wildman1 09-07-2010 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by kyboy1020 (Post 3201431)
I've got the 900 from State Dock. We will be tying up in Harmon. Just curious who else will be in Harmon and if anyone wanted to get some OSO houseboats together. I have a few questions.

Are state docks stereos loud on the hb?
What do you all do with the house boats during the run? Can you lock them up when you leave or what?

I have stayed on other peoples but this is my first year with our own houseboat and I can not wait.

We don't have thieves at Lake Cumberland KyBoy.:evilb:

ImaPoser 09-07-2010 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Wildman1 (Post 3201610)
We don't have thieves at Lake Cumberland KyBoy.:evilb:

No. just crazy naked guys taking shots at anchored houseboats at night.

Indiana Rage 09-07-2010 02:50 PM

I read about that too. I know a few people from this area going down and renting houseboats, don't know if they are members here though. We are going to miss it, too close to the due date of our first child.

FuelinAround 09-07-2010 03:27 PM

We didn't get the boatelnwenarenheading to Harmon. Stayed in there last year and had a ball

boatfreak 09-07-2010 06:48 PM

We've got the best kind of houseboat, a private one owned by friends and docked on the 200 row at State Dock.:drink:

redcorvetteman3 09-07-2010 07:33 PM

We will be in Harmon on thursday afternoon, evening.

BZ 09-07-2010 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by kyboy1020 (Post 3201589)
Guess I'm a loner :(

hey if you take it to Harmon's on Saturday durring the day I know of X3 boats that would be happy to tie up to the houseboat for a while.....LOL

we did it last year for a while and had a blast.........BZ