Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Key West Poker Run Tag-Along? >

Key West Poker Run Tag-Along?

Notices

Key West Poker Run Tag-Along?

Old 10-04-2010, 10:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Key West Poker Run Tag-Along?

My buddy and I booked a trip to Key West because we were supposed to be doing the poker run in Nov. in an MTI 39. The owner blew an engine last week, and now he is unable to make the run. We still have all of our travel plans set up (plane tickets, rooms from Wed-Mon, etc.) but now we’re in need of a boat. My BT will already be in storage for the winter. Figured I’d throw it out there to see if anyone had two extra spots open. We’ll make it worth your while. Give me a call if you’re interested. Justin at 414-254-2266. Hope to hear from you soon, so this trip doesn’t turn into a total waste!
Old 10-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hopefully someone will call... Good Luck!!!
Old 10-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Cobra Power

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi, Justin this is Alex with Cobra Power in Miami FL. i got two friends that are going on the poker run i would talk to then and see if they got space for you guys. also tell your friend with the MTI that blew the engine that we at COBRA POWER can fix his engine and have it ready for him to go on the Key West Poker Run tell him to call me at 305-893-5018 and that if we fix it we would guarantee, thanks Alex