Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2012 Buffalo Poker Run Aug 10th & 11th >

2012 Buffalo Poker Run Aug 10th & 11th

Notices

2012 Buffalo Poker Run Aug 10th & 11th

Old 02-20-2012, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like this poker run is getting a lot of attention, which is great. However, I don't think everyone wants to know every detail you are planning day by day or who's in and who's out, keep that to your Facebook page, or general boating discussions as that type of information is a good to place to be read.
Thanks,
Frank P.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey frank!! Whats it matter to you??? Do you even do poker runs?? Ever been to the buffalo poker run??? Or are you one of those guys that just likes to rain on peoples parade? Im sure the guys that started this forum dont appreciate your comments. They put on a great poker run and put in a lot of hard work. Just my .02
Old 02-21-2012, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ultimate cat
Looks like this poker run is getting a lot of attention, which is great. However, I don't think everyone wants to know every detail you are planning day by day or who's in and who's out, keep that to your Facebook page, or general boating discussions as that type of information is a good to place to be read.
Thanks,
Frank P.
Well many do not have facebook, and why would we put info pertaining to the run in the general forum? also if you feel you have something to offer we always welcome help,

Thanks...
Old 02-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Registered

Thanks,
Frank P.
I appreciate your input but also feel that many of us local guys actually care to know who is sponsoring our event. I will continue to thank our sponsors for their support as new sponsors come in. If you were a sponsor you would want the extra mentions and understand why we do it. Big events like this would not happen without the support of our sponsors. If I receive a new sponsor everyday you can expect a post thanking them. If you don't like it please don't follow us and enjoy any poker run you do. It's going to be a great year so lets all be positive and enjoy the nice weather.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:32 PM
Registered

Thanks,
Frank P.
If Statement Powerboats or Performance Plus Marine want to Sponsor this great event please visit www.buffalopokerrun.com
Old 02-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Registered

Default Win a Ride for Two in the Buffalo Poker Run

Visit our booth at the Buffalo Boat Show for a chance to win. Photos provided by Sharkey Images.
Attached Thumbnails 2012 Buffalo Poker Run Aug 10th & 11th-2012-win-ride-11x17poster.jpg  
Old 02-22-2012, 08:22 PM
Registered

desperate times call for desperate measures, explain this to your insurance co.. i raffled off tickets for a poker run to raise money to put the event on and now i have two people that i never met before in the ER with complaints that there backs are blown out, and i swear the waves were only 1 to 3 footers. Then the hurt lawyers get a call, what your were in what and what happened and how fast were you going, oh and the guy owns what business and has a house where. ya good stuff, just be cautious on this one. I know you guys must have this all covered being the worldly poker run planners and all...
Old 02-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Registered

desperate times call for desperate measures, explain this to your insurance co.. i raffled off tickets for a poker run to raise money to put the event on and now i have two people that i never met before in the ER with complaints that there backs are blown out, and i swear the waves were only 1 to 3 footers. Then the hurt lawyers get a call, what your were in what and what happened and how fast were you going, oh and the guy owns what business and has a house where. ya good stuff, just be cautious on this one. I know you guys must have this all covered being the worldly poker run planners and all...
Cat, for a guy that's frustrated by the postings in this thread you never seem to miss a beat with encouraging and positive inputs. Thanks so much.
PS you'll be a lot more convincing if you turn on you grammar and spell check before posting. Thanks again for your worldly inputs to this thread.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:01 PM
Registered

Bones, your right sorry about the spelling. I was just trying to bring to your clubs attention that this could lead to problems, not bragging that i won the spelling bee. but seeing you want to sling mud. I'd be careful with a name like "can you here me now" on a 30 outlaw,the only one that could hear you is the fisherman. Oh I know, now you are Mr. active thunder not bad but still slow for a v bottom sorry you brought the mud and i just threw it in your face.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bones, your right sorry about the spelling. I was just trying to bring to your clubs attention that this could lead to problems, not bragging that i won the spelling bee. but seeing you want to sling mud. I'd be careful with a name like "can you here me now" on a 30 outlaw,the only one that could hear you is the fisherman. Oh I know, now you are Mr. active thunder not bad but still slow for a v bottom sorry you brought the mud and i just threw it in your face.
This post just proved that you are wad obviously you have no intention on supporting us so please do us a favor and ignore us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.