2012 Buffalo Poker Run Aug 10th & 11th >

2012 Buffalo Poker Run Aug 10th & 11th

Notices

2012 Buffalo Poker Run Aug 10th & 11th

Old 02-22-2012, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ultimate cat
desperate times call for desperate measures, explain this to your insurance co.. i raffled off tickets for a poker run to raise money to put the event on and now i have two people that i never met before in the ER with complaints that there backs are blown out, and i swear the waves were only 1 to 3 footers. Then the hurt lawyers get a call, what your were in what and what happened and how fast were you going, oh and the guy owns what business and has a house where. ya good stuff, just be cautious on this one. I know you guys must have this all covered being the worldly poker run planners and all...
I understand your concerns. The reality is if you are not responsible or even if you are and someone gets hurt, it doesn't matter if you ever meet them before or they are your best friend. They are going to have a lawsuit. You have a great point. But, I don't see why you need to insult and pick apart an event that is great for the community and powerboating in general. We may not have "worldly poker run planners" under our belts but I know everyone that attends tells us some "worldy poker run planners" could learn a thing or two from our event. It may be a long haul from Florida but I suggest you checking it out sometime. I think you will be impressed and we do it all for charity. Guys give "ultimate cat" a break, he means well.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:18 PM
Registered

Your right, I have no intentions on dragging my boat 22 hours to your run to meet the English teacher, and you Mr. 88242ls that perhaps may be slower than the fisherman. So best of luck with your run and I hope the lucky winner of the raffle wont blow their back out... Thanks guys for the entertainment tonight, i was just trying to have a little fun and not hurt anyone's feelings but I guess it's to late for that. Now i must go as my shift to drive the school bus is coming up fast.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Registered

Mr. Go For Broke, Thanks for being some what understanding, in all honesty I was just joking and wish your run the best. The pics from last year look great, looks like excellent water ways.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:23 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Your right, I have no intentions on dragging my boat 22 hours to your run to meet the English teacher, and you Mr. 88242ls that perhaps may be slower than the fisherman. So best of luck with your run and I hope the lucky winner of the raffle wont blow their back out... Thanks guys for the entertainment tonight, i was just trying to have a little fun and not hurt anyone's feelings but I guess it's to late for that. Now i must go as my shift to drive the school bus is coming up fast.
Big shooter, way to pick on my boat so you are either jealous or just that ignorant, I'm gonna go with yet again you just proved how ignorant you are..
Old 02-22-2012, 10:31 PM
Registered

Mr. Go For Broke, Thanks for being some what understanding, in all honesty I was just joking and wish your run the best. The pics from last year look great, looks like excellent water ways.
Thanks. It is truly a great run.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:16 AM
Registered

Default Ultimate Cat

Wow! I missed a few days of checking the forum and come back to this! Hey cat you embarrassed your self. I come on here every couple of days to see what is new and day dream about hot sun and screaming engines, never did I expect some guy who has nothing to do with our event or evan our area to rain on our Poker Run and our friends like this. I actually feel bad for you. It must suck to be that angree and condescending all the time. I think you may need a hug! I do not think you will find one here however. Go Away!!!
Old 02-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Registered

Sam, was this the guy we got in a pissing match with a couple of years ago , and wanted to beat me up
Old 02-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Was talking about this great event just the other night with the 'dockparty dj extraordinairre' Got Twins a.k.a. Captain Morgan.

He was looking for ways to get more volume out of his system ( I still can't believe an 8 track player could sound so good ) and mentioned of some additional boats joining the fun, another F-boat 42/700/6 that is new to the region being one of them.

Definitely need to get some video of the Friday convoy rolling into town to add to the run video, would be a cool addition.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:17 PM
Banned

I'm gonna try to make it to this run as well, hope you girls can keep up
Old 02-23-2012, 06:36 PM
Registered

Default Getting in first!

Originally Posted by MrMatthews
I'm gonna try to make it to this run as well, hope you girls can keep up
Since you will most certainly be one of the first in to the bar. Any chance you could grab me a good slip and make sure the cold beer is at the table for when I get in? I'll try not to be too far behind.

Fearless010
(Peter)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.