Notices

Ticfaw 200 2012

Old 05-08-2012, 04:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Great hangin' with ya RB! You should bring that rocket up and come play on a BIG lake!
We went up to big lake last Aug. for the air show. BZ said it was pretty flat out but he had stop and wait on us. Had a good time.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spark plug
Me and my crew stayed in the lake for the most part of the day with a brief stop by prop stop. I did pass the boat "Purple Aces" Saw ya'll had posted here, very nice looking fountain. Wish i could have met up with more people from here. We had an awesome time all day and def looking forward to next year. I was in the 24 Outlaw with a retarded loud stereo. lol
I remember you! We were slowing down and I was like...where's that music coming from? Hahaha!

Here's some of my pics...

Obnoxus, BZ and Fun Michelle, me and Michelle, BZ and Casey, nice lil' Nortech, bad influence in the SOUTH
Attached Thumbnails Ticfaw 200 2012-tickfaw2-001.jpg   Ticfaw 200 2012-tickfaw2-006.jpg   Ticfaw 200 2012-tickfaw2-005.jpg  

Ticfaw 200 2012-tickfaw2-013.jpg   Ticfaw 200 2012-tickfaw2-015.jpg  
Old 05-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finally home and cleaned up. 7 days on the road, Tampa to New Orleans to Jersey. Great time and well worth it! Nothing like southern hospitality! See ya'll next year for sure.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:21 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by spark plug
Me and my crew stayed in the lake for the most part of the day with a brief stop by prop stop. I did pass the boat "Purple Aces" Saw ya'll had posted here, very nice looking fountain. Wish i could have met up with more people from here. We had an awesome time all day and def looking forward to next year. I was in the 24 Outlaw with a retarded loud stereo. lol

Saw y'all right outside the mouth of the river
Old 05-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Our first run through the swamp...we were the very first boat to Sun Buns on Friday...by the time we left, it was PACKED...Fun Michelle cooling off at Blood River Bar...our crew at Blood River. We were very impressed with ourselves finding those two places using the map and the compass!
Attached Thumbnails Ticfaw 200 2012-tickfaw2-018.jpg   Ticfaw 200 2012-tickfaw2-023.jpg   Ticfaw 200 2012-tickfaw2-042.jpg  

Ticfaw 200 2012-tickfaw2-046.jpg   Ticfaw 200 2012-tickfaw2-049.jpg  
Old 05-08-2012, 08:51 PM
RBH
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great hangin' with ya RB! You should bring that rocket up and come play on a BIG lake!
Keep me posted on your poker run maybe we can make it.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:17 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by RBH
Keep me posted on your poker run maybe we can make it.

I am not sure you will be able to bring Grand-Ma though we stay up a little later in Chi-Town....LOL
Old 05-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Registered

Finally made it home....14-1/2 hours down, 14-1/2 hours back! With the additional miles we put on the truck driving back and forth to the hotel and the trip to the New Orleans airport to drop off my wife, when we unhooked Obnoxus' truck in the barn, we had 1995 miles on the clock...and he still had about 10 miles to go back to his house.

All I can say is WOW. It was like...take all the normal poker run stuff and throw it out the window...just go out and have a great time on the water with a couple hundred of your newest and bestest friends. We've been to a couple of bigger runs...Smoke on the Water, Boyne Thunder, Lake Cumberland, Thousand Islands, Chicago (of course), Lake of the Ozarks...and this was EASILY the most laid-back, ridiculously fun experience we've had. We just kept saying...none of our boating group back home is going to believe any of this when we tell it!

Casey and Joey...thanks SO much for the hospitality! Everything was so convenient...even though we DID have the best docking guy in the entire run when it came to squeezing a 42 foot boat into a 35 foot space on both nights (Obnoxus is the MAN!)...it was so cool learning how you guys roll down in the bayou...TOTALLY different than what were used to up here in Yankee-land.

I'll try to get some pics up in the next couple days...got some great shots on the GoPro of LA Riverrat for sure!

What an awesome time...thanks again to you all from bad influence offshore! Let us know any time you might be in the Chitown area...y'all are welcome in my boat!
im glad y'all had a goodtime and nice meeting y'all....looking forward to next year....if we do head north we will holla atcha!
Old 05-08-2012, 09:51 PM
RBH
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BZ
I am not sure you will be able to bring Grand-Ma though we stay up a little later in Chi-Town....LOL
Dinner at 6 bedtime at 7 that's not my schedule HA
Old 05-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jmbtile
Finally home and cleaned up. 7 days on the road, Tampa to New Orleans to Jersey. Great time and well worth it! Nothing like southern hospitality! See ya'll next year for sure.
good deal! your boat is bad ass! see you next year!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.