Notices

Boyne Thunder 2012

Old 12-16-2011, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
Darn, I was hoping for Northport, Elk Rapids, Charlevoix, Bay Harbor, Harbor Springs, Horton Bay. For some reason I like that better! Not sure how to explain why but it seems to flow smoother in my head.
hey K, U gunna have that boat ready 2 run it next year!!!!! quit B'n a bridesmaid!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

We skipped going to the Dentist 2x this year for the drive fund!f
Old 12-16-2011, 04:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
hey K, U gunna have that boat ready 2 run it next year!!!!! quit B'n a bridesmaid!!!!!!
He's got to get drives and get it down so J and i an light a fire under his A$$ and get it done lol whats up bud
Old 12-16-2011, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Trace, I think that sounds like the best course ever/to date. Hopin' to have ma warsh tub in the water for the event.

How long is the stop in Bay Harbor? I liked the lunch stop there because it is so beautiful there and just liked parking the boat for a bit and soaking in the sites.

If Bay Harbor is only just a "card stop" will we at least get to go inside to the marina to pick up the card?....like off the end of one of the floating docks or something???
Old 12-16-2011, 10:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KAAMA
Trace, I think that sounds like the best course ever/to date. Hopin' to have ma warsh tub in the water for the event.

How long is the stop in Bay Harbor? I liked the lunch stop there because it is so beautiful there and just liked parking the boat for a bit and soaking in the sites.

If Bay Harbor is only just a "card stop" will we at least get to go inside to the marina to pick up the card?....like off the end of one of the floating docks or something???
It is nice to pull in there, cool place especially if you have never been!
Old 12-17-2011, 08:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by KAAMA

Lunch is in Charlevoix Mark! But I do believe the plan will B 2 go inside BH 2 grab the card!!
Old 12-17-2011, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by Kool-Aid Man
Hey Trac....don't want to hijack you'r thread but wanted to tell all your boating friend in northern michigan

I Just Bought a Marina - Cheboygan Village Marina

Stop by your next trip to Mackinaw....its not that much further..

Well everyone my uncle and I purchase a beautiful 160 rack storage marina in downtown Cheboygan Michigan. It’s a ¼ mile down the Cheboygan River from Lake Huron before you get to the locks that take you into Burt and Mullet Lake, and standing right at the river inlet you look out and see the Grand Hotel on Mackinaw Island. We are extremely excited about this new opportunity and our services will include both summer in/out service and winter indoor heated storage. With our Taylor forklift we are able to service boats up to 27,000lbs which puts us not only in the performance boat category but also sport cruisers and regular cruisers none the less.

As for pricing we’ll be coming out of the box lower than anyone in the area for indoor heated storage for next years winter (obviously we’re a little late for this year…haha), however at the same rate our summer in/out services will be very reasonable for those who are waiting to get into a slip, gave up their slip because it was too expensive or for those who just want their boat kept inside and ready to go when they have an itch to get on the water.

I realize a lot of the people on this forum probably very rarely make it that far up north, but being from Michigan I do know that word travels fast and it’s guaranteed that you know someone, who’s cousins with someone, that’s dating someone…who’s goes to northern Michigan during the summer. So as a fellow high performance boater whose Cigarette Top Gun will be in Cheboygan Michigan this summer all I ask is that you pass the word along to anyone you know that boats in that part of the state. And if you’re ever up that way please stop in a take a look and ask for Kool-Aid…with twin 900’s maybe we’ll go have some fun with the ferry boats heading to Mackinaw Island…hahaha

Here’s the website: www.cheboyganvillagemarina.com let me know what you all think

Happy Holiday
Brian
Aka – Kool-Aid Man

And bye the way YES it would be bad ass to have a bunch of Go Fast boats calling it home!!!
That is probably the nicest rack facility in Michigan. We kept our Fountain there the 2nd year it was open when we lived at Black Lake.
ed
Old 12-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ryan9154
He's got to get drives and get it down so J and i an light a fire under his A$$ and get it done lol whats up bud
Just excited about the new course & lunch spot!!!!
Old 12-19-2011, 10:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Just excited about the new course & lunch spot!!!!
Yeah they have some amazing whitefish at the Villager Pub!
Old 12-20-2011, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also, working on online registration! We are kicking it up a notch this year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.