Western New York Poker & Fun Run 2012 >

Western New York Poker & Fun Run 2012

Notices

Western New York Poker & Fun Run 2012

Old 02-25-2012, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, Hump
I saw your course and it looks like fun. Is it anywhere near where the race used to be? That's about all I know of your area. In PRA I usually just run the course and pick up the cards at the end. We have crashboxes and the engines can be a little cantankerous at times, lol.... so going in and out of marinas is hard for us.It would just depend on what they look like......
Couple questions.

Are you running out of a marina? If so do you think they have a travelift and wouldn't beat me up on the price? I hate dunking the travel trailer. I know it's fresh water and if I have to I have to. Just asking......

Is there a place that's safe to keep the boat and trailer? It's only going in for the run and out again. I doubt most motels have a big lot, but I don't know. We'd be there Friday to Sunday. Looking forward to coming!
Rich
Old 02-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Registered

Smile

Oh, and one last thing I wanted to ask you.

Seeing that Cathy doesn't want to ride in the engine compartment in front of the starboard motor ( i offered to put a jump seat in there for her, lol......) could she get a ride with someone?
Thanks, Rich
Old 02-26-2012, 07:35 AM
Gold Member

We can deal with the stops, no prob.
Alex owns East Pier Marina (Remember the Strike cat.) Travel lift and a lot of storage room. his site is www.eastpier.com call 716-693-6604.
And we can work out a ride for her.
Hope that helps!

Hump
Old 02-26-2012, 12:17 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by SHOCKWAVE
Yep, I'll be there. Will re arrange our schedule to spend more time up North here, especially with my Buffalo friends. Always loved the people and water there! And you're only a day's drive for us. Little closer than FL.
AWSOME !!! We have a great group of big V's and Cats for you to fit in with. We do some river running and some lake running...water for everyone! Looking forward to Humps first run of the year.....anybody counting days yet ?
Old 02-26-2012, 02:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SHOCKWAVE
Hi, Hump
I saw your course and it looks like fun. Is it anywhere near where the race used to be? That's about all I know of your area. In PRA I usually just run the course and pick up the cards at the end. We have crashboxes and the engines can be a little cantankerous at times, lol.... so going in and out of marinas is hard for us.It would just depend on what they look like......
Couple questions.

Are you running out of a marina? If so do you think they have a travelift and wouldn't beat me up on the price? I hate dunking the travel trailer. I know it's fresh water and if I have to I have to. Just asking......

Is there a place that's safe to keep the boat and trailer? It's only going in for the run and out again. I doubt most motels have a big lot, but I don't know. We'd be there Friday to Sunday. Looking forward to coming!
Rich
I am sure Alex at East Pier will take good care of you. He also has indoor storage.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Since there will be a canopy boat, will there be a bird in the shy? hoping for some aerial shots!
Old 03-02-2012, 04:40 AM
Gold Member

Nope, not in the budget!
Old 03-03-2012, 07:03 AM
Gold Member

OK, the out of town guys are signing up. How about the local folks?
www.wnyfunrun.com
Old 03-03-2012, 07:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pokerrunner42
OK, the out of town guys are signing up. How about the local folks?
www.wnyfunrun.com
I'm just waiting for Tony, Sam and Steve to pull the trigger and then I gotta figure which boat to run DOAHH!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Platinum Member

you know we will be there Hump !!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.