Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   4th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 22nd-23rd 2012 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/269321-4th-annual-lake-cumberland-thunder-run-june-22nd-23rd-2012-a.html)

tim brown 06-20-2012 03:11 PM

we are headed out on thursday . Tim

flenner 06-21-2012 07:52 AM

Stupid question. We are getting in Friday but might not make it in time for the lunch run. Entry form said we get a free boat slip. Who do we check in with when we get to Grider about the slip? We are staying at the lodge at Grider. Thanks

Marginmn 06-21-2012 10:46 AM


Originally Posted by flenner (Post 3714329)
Stupid question. We are getting in Friday but might not make it in time for the lunch run. Entry form said we get a free boat slip. Who do we check in with when we get to Grider about the slip? We are staying at the lodge at Grider. Thanks

Just go into the Marina store and ask them the same question. They will probably have a booth set up for registration. The web site says registration starts at 6:00 pm central.

slimscheck 06-21-2012 11:17 PM

All cleaned up and ready.. Although we are just coming to watch and check out all the nice stuff!!! :whistle:

Marginmn 06-25-2012 11:08 AM

What a great weekend. Many regulars here at Grider Hill said it ranked up there was one of the best weekends they have ever seen at this marina. Already looking forward to next year.

Now if we can just get the WP on board. I guess they never got the memo that the State of KY wants more tourists, not fewer.

BuddyLuV 06-25-2012 11:21 AM

What an awesome event...Thanks to Dan, Linda,Justin and Crew who made this such a great time.....

Steve Zuckerman 06-25-2012 11:52 AM


Originally Posted by Marginmn (Post 3716881)
What a great weekend. Many regulars here at Grider Hill said it ranked up there was one of the best weekends they have ever seen at this marina. Already looking forward to next year.

Now if we can just get the WP on board. I guess they never got the memo that the State of KY wants more tourists, not fewer.

Very nice poker run, put together very well. We had a ball and will definitely be back.
I second that on the KY Water police. It may have been the "dry water weekend" that led to what I thought was over zealous enforcement. The KY Tourism Dept. should have a conversation with Water Enforcement. I did not see them pull over anyone with poker run #s on their boats. I wonder if they did?
Regards,
Steve

ITLLFLI 06-25-2012 12:04 PM

What a great time! Very well put together and Grider Hill was a great host Marina!

Steve-you have a great looking Nordic...it runs really good also!

lakeshoreconst 06-25-2012 12:14 PM

Our group had a great time also. Party'd with The locals on the 200 dock both nights, great people. Four marine patrol at Harmon was a little more than I was comfortable with, Went to the dam and had a good time with the Steve Boat and crew. Already planing for next year.

Steve Zuckerman 06-25-2012 12:36 PM


Originally Posted by ITLLFLI (Post 3716946)
What a great time! Very well put together and Grider Hill was a great host Marina!

Steve-you have a great looking Nordic...it runs really good also!

Nice meeting and running with you too.... I love your boat, and it does fly!
Regards,
Steve


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.