2012 Eagle Creek Run- Lake Ontario

Notices

2012 Eagle Creek Run- Lake Ontario

Old 08-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by WHIPLASH
A reminder. Probably wherever you boat you see water levels dropping so when coming in and out of the channel at Eagle Creek come straight in and go straight out at least 2-300 yards and it may be wise to have the drives up. I was in there 2 weeks ago and there was no issue and they have big cruisers and yachts in there but I'm not sure what the depth is now.

Same forecast 86-88 degrees, winds S-SSE at 6-10mph= calm seas.
Come on down!
Old 08-24-2012, 02:54 PM
Registered

There is 3' of water at the Eagle Creek launch and around the building. I put mine in today and had no problem. The yacht club guys say it is three feet deep in the channel. See you all tomorow!
Old 08-24-2012, 03:04 PM
Registered

The 14 year old just got scratched due to swim practice. The 11 year old will be her fill in. She will be my governor. She gets a little scetchy when the hammers are down. Looks like we will be chillin at the back of the pack. I may need a hand or 2 at the ramp though. She tries hard but has a hard wrestling 2 lines. looking forward to running with you all!
Old 08-24-2012, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Coastie
There is 3' of water at the Eagle Creek launch and around the building. I put mine in today and had no problem. The yacht club guys say it is three feet deep in the channel. See you all tomorow!

Please clarify, if there is only 3 ft. of water I will not get off the trailer, let alone out of the channel. I remembered it being quite deep at the launch previous years.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Registered

Whiplash just checked it out with a boat hook the worst spot was 3 1/2' deep.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:26 PM
Registered

So far we have Donzi, Fountain, Checkmate, Formula, and Pachanga represented at the main dock. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the morning!
Old 08-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Please clarify, if there is only 3 ft. of water I will not get off the trailer, let alone out of the channel. I remembered it being quite deep at the launch previous years.
Youl could always put in the Port of Rochester (Charlotte), then take the cruise down via water...ya big sissy.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Now you've done it..........I need to plan to set aside an hour to read the eXXXaggerating author's response to that post !
Sorry to just be getting to this now boyz. Been traveling on biz all week.

If I can pull it off, I'll be coming in stealth on a small cat with whackers so you can't hear me coming. Just a toy I'm playing with that is for sale....oh yeah, and it's got quite a bit of Orange in it - de ja vu - to honor chaz, or chico, or nutless...whatever his name was

Weather looks great. Be safe, and hopefully I'll catch you guys for the sweet but brief run from the creek to Charlotte.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Registered

Lots of big cruisers here. It's not an issue.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
Sorry to just be getting to this now boyz. Been traveling on biz all week.

If I can pull it off, I'll be coming in stealth on a small cat with whackers so you can't hear me coming. Just a toy I'm playing with that is for sale....oh yeah, and it's got quite a bit of Orange in it - de ja vu - to honor chaz, or chico, or nutless...whatever his name was

Weather looks great. Be safe, and hopefully I'll catch you guys for the sweet but brief run from the creek to Charlotte.
We start out going West to Oak Orchard, then to Rochester.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.