Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   Contraband days...lake charles (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/273949-contraband-days-lake-charles.html)

joe27baja 04-07-2012 08:35 AM

Contraband days...lake charles

The first weekend is out for most of us do to the Ticfaw 200 falling out on the first weekend of Contraband Days but who is in for the 2nd weekend 11, 12 ,13th

MrSneakAttack 04-07-2012 08:50 AM

we havent decided yet.....going to wait and see how busted up we get on the tickfaw 200 :drink:

any parties? whats going down?

joe27baja 04-07-2012 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by MrSneakAttack (Post 3658114)
we havent decided yet.....going to wait and see how busted up we get on the tickfaw 200 :drink:

any parties? whats going down?

You need to do your part to stimulate this economy and make the trip.... as far as any parties not to sure as of yet, but the usual weekend on the lake and everything else thats goes with it. I will check to see what Lauberge has going on.

From the attention this thread is getting it looks like I am gonna be a lonley bee-otch on the water.

SHAWN DAVIS 04-10-2012 08:59 AM

I'll be out there, probably have the cruiser anchored, and have pop's Motion and my blown flatbottom to run around in

joe27baja 04-10-2012 09:11 AM

Sweet that makes 3.... what kind cruiser did you get?

SHAWN DAVIS 04-10-2012 11:04 AM

The cruiser is a 36 foot Italian built Comar, diesel engines, "moor play"
It will be for sale after we finish the fire damage on the 70' yach we just bought.
I just got the flatbottom a couple months ago, "bad news" a Cole runnerbottom

bdavies 04-11-2012 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by SHAWN DAVIS (Post 3660227)
It will be for sale after we finish the fire damage on the 70' yach we just bought.

Shawn are yall going to make tick faw

MrSneakAttack 04-12-2012 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by SHAWN DAVIS (Post 3660227)

is that dude still trying to tie up his bayboat to your cruiser? hopefully he can tie it up within 3hrs this year :lolhit:

rgrgoog 04-12-2012 10:06 AM

I had planned on going but my engines and superchargers are still out of the boat getting rebuilt. I should hopefully have the boat back by mid May.

UrbanDisturbance 04-12-2012 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by rgrgoog (Post 3662013)
I had planned on going but my engines and superchargers are still out of the boat getting rebuilt. I should hopefully have the boat back by mid May.

Sounds like my problem. Just got a call from the shop and one of the trim cylinders for the Arneson conversion is missing. It will be a miracle if I get to make Tickfaw or Contraband Days. I already booked my hotel. I may be cancelling it.