Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Lookout Shootout   MC NC 28557 >

Lookout Shootout MC NC 28557

Notices

Lookout Shootout MC NC 28557

Old 03-24-2013, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

. first stop is jacks in morehead city then run to caspers marina in swansboro and for those came last year that like running down the ditch there will 10 miles each way running down the cut bank which is a spoil island when they dredged the icw . back to queen anns revenge on the beaufort waterfront . then to the boathouse on lennoxville road in beaufort on taylors creek then back to jacks for the last card . lookout shootout spring run is on !!
Old 03-28-2013, 03:26 PM
Registered

Hey guys, I was just looking over offshoreonly and found myself here and noticed there is a April Run. Maybe list it somewhere for evryone to see it. I wish it was a different weekend. We will be in Kentucky for the first days of turkey hunting. Sorry we cant make it the last one was great.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fordf350
Hey guys, I was just looking over offshoreonly and found myself here and noticed there is a April Run. Maybe list it somewhere for evryone to see it. I wish it was a different weekend. We will be in Kentucky for the first days of turkey hunting. Sorry we cant make it the last one was great.
sorry you cant make it . the spring run is not as long as the fall run about 65 miles and we are inviting all boats and speeds to come .the fall run will be the same as last year around 110 miles long . and for the guys who liked running up the ditch last year we will be running west down the cut bank that is spoil island thats 10 miles long so you have 20 miles of feeling your speed as docks fly by. and its for great cause the cystal coast hospice . and an other way to follow is join our face book page at lookout shootout
Old 04-16-2013, 07:49 PM
Registered

checked the long range forcast and it looks like 82 and sunny . perfect for a poker run . any questions email me at [email protected] tim