Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2013 BUFFALO POKER RUN, Buffalo, NY - August 9th & 10th >

2013 BUFFALO POKER RUN, Buffalo, NY - August 9th & 10th

Notices

2013 BUFFALO POKER RUN, Buffalo, NY - August 9th & 10th

Old 05-30-2013, 11:38 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Starting to get excited for the run! Boat is almost ready to go! Definetly best bang for your buck out there!
Old 05-30-2013, 02:25 PM
Registered

Default Rare Air

I know it looks way different now! Here is the before shot of Rare Air from 2011 Buffalo Poker Run
Old 06-03-2013, 06:01 AM
EZ
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2 more for the run

Just signed up looks like 2 boats from Ithaca are coming north west for the run ( Kelly pm me for the wagon train info time and place to begin) a 30 eliminator eagle and a 31 ss sonic we have always stayed local for our SPBA event but this year we wanted to venture out a little further from the sounds of it it will be fun just like they all are Also where is all of the docking At or do we just pull them and bring the boats back to the adams mark
Old 06-03-2013, 08:19 AM
Registered

Great to hear. You will really enjoy our run. You have two options for docking. First if you need shore power you can get a slip at Erie Basin Marina Erie Basin Marina | Buffalo NY which is connected to the restaurant where everything is hosted. The next option is the restaurant dock becomes ours for the entire weekend. This docking is first come first serve and you will have boats rafted off you in both directions with no power. The restaurant dock is a lot of fun and becomes a party throughout the night. We look forward to meeting you and your friend. It is also nice to have another sonic joining us. Pm me if you have any questions.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by EZ
Just signed up looks like 2 boats from Ithaca are coming north west for the run ( Kelly pm me for the wagon train info time and place to begin) a 30 eliminator eagle and a 31 ss sonic we have always stayed local for our SPBA event but this year we wanted to venture out a little further from the sounds of it it will be fun just like they all are Also where is all of the docking At or do we just pull them and bring the boats back to the adams mark
EZ we are thrilled to have you on board!! There is also a ramp directly next to the restaurant dock if you want to keep it on trailer. We also have our own parking lot with 24 hour armed security if you want to leave the boat or the whole rig. Any way you decide to go everything is close by. Again Thank You for entering we will do our best to show you a great time in Buffalo. I can not wait to see the convoy from the east this year.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by EZ
As the others have said everything is close, as in a short walking distance close, for those who will be coming from outta town there will be quite a few of us around starting early AM on Fri, to help you guys get situated.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My plan is to leave late Thursday night, do like 300 miles and stop. Then run the rest of the way in the morning do I just go to the restaurant and launch?
Old 06-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Registered

I would contact Kelly O and join the caravan down the 90 Friday morning. They usually meet up and roll into the city with a bunch of boats. We will have guys at the restaurant and launch ramp starting at 11am on Friday. Some launch the Friday and others Saturday morning. Our parking lot is secured by off duty police officers so the trucks, trailers, and boats are in good hands. Everything is connected except the hotel.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK thanks
Old 06-04-2013, 07:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
My plan is to leave late Thursday night, do like 300 miles and stop. Then run the rest of the way in the morning do I just go to the restaurant and launch?
Awesome welcome in advance to Buffalo! Yes the ramp is inside the marina just next to the restaurant Templeton Landing. As you pull in you will first see our parking lot on your right with other Poker Run Boats. Continue past the lot and restaurant though the guard shack into Erie Basin Marina. The ramp is immediately to your right. There will be signs and banners as well as Poker Run personnel and other attendees to help. Some people launch and go for a shakedown cruise, others leave them on the trailer until morning, and some launch to get a good spot on our dock. What ever you decide there will be others around to assist. The lot, the launch, dock, and the venue are all within a few yards of each other. What you will not find is any big attitudes, just a bunch of people looking to have fun doing what we love to do. We look forward to getting to know you! Thanks, Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.