Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gnorthga
Have u got the number to that place we need a room
The Hyatt that we booked at for the Nashville run is:

Hyatt Place Nashville/Northeast
330 E. Main Street
Hendersonville, TN 37075
615-826-4301

Mention the TN Powerboat Club has block of rooms at $99/night. We stayed their last year and was a very nice hotel. Hope this helps. Shay
Old 06-04-2013, 07:27 AM
Registered

thank you
Old 06-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by gofastlvr
Got the last of our permits from USCOE, TWRA, and USCG last week so we are set and ready to go on all the regulatory permitting... We have already received over $10K in sponsorship money and we are still two months out! Started getting a few registrants too so get your applications downloaded and sent in for a great time in Nashville on Old Hickory Lake.
From where do I download the entrance form?
Old 06-04-2013, 01:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Godacious!
From where do I download the entrance form?
The Fun Run | TN Powerboat Club
Old 06-05-2013, 11:46 AM
RBH
Platinum Member

chewymalone;3926631]I think RB took Gerald's driving course before the run... I heard Lesson 1 is titled "How to Use Floating Trees as Ski Jumps". Lesson 2... "Driving a Performance Boat Without Skegs"... Lesson 3... "Negotiating with Fellow Drivers for a Seat in Their Boat on Saturday".[/QUOTE]
I was going to follow Gerald but he left 10 minutes before the first group, he didn't hit all the floating trees......I found a couple he missed. Negotiating a seat in someone else's boat is like Nascar.....keeping all options open.

mean streak;3927729]Is there a way to mount a wood chipper on a 42 Fountain?[/QUOTE]
It there is a wood chipper on the Fountain it will be a high horsepower one.

mean streak;3928126]She must be scared![/QUOTE]
Not Scared you have rode with me........enough said.I've been having to work a lot lately ........and not been reading the forum much.
Looks like some of you guys need more to do at work..
Mean Streak .......we can settle up at Lake Cumberland in a couple of weeks.....see how that works out for you.

Last edited by RBH; 06-05-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:35 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by gnorthga
Chad, Gina and I just wanted to say what a great job you and Heather have done pulling this thing together so fast to raise money for those kids.

Con graduation to both of you

Well done!
I have been working hard to make sure everything is top notch and I think everything is coming together! I can't wait to see everyone
Old 06-13-2013, 09:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RBH
chewymalone;3926631]I think RB took Gerald's driving course before the run... I heard Lesson 1 is titled "How to Use Floating Trees as Ski Jumps". Lesson 2... "Driving a Performance Boat Without Skegs"... Lesson 3... "Negotiating with Fellow Drivers for a Seat in Their Boat on Saturday".
I was going to follow Gerald but he left 10 minutes before the first group, he didn't hit all the floating trees......I found a couple he missed. Negotiating a seat in someone else's boat is like Nascar.....keeping all options open.

mean streak;3927729]Is there a way to mount a wood chipper on a 42 Fountain?[/QUOTE]
It there is a wood chipper on the Fountain it will be a high horsepower one.

mean streak;3928126]She must be scared![/QUOTE]
Not Scared you have rode with me........enough said.I've been having to work a lot lately ........and not been reading the forum much.
Looks like some of you guys need more to do at work..
Mean Streak .......we can settle up at Lake Cumberland in a couple of weeks.....see how that works out for you.[/QUOTE]
Settle up at Lake Cumberland? Sounds like your calling me out if I'm reading this right, and I think I am. Do you want to get out run on Friday in private or on Saturday on video, your call brother. I hope this doesn't escalate into a confrontation on the dock Saturday night, you know your pride being hurt and feeling like a few cans of courage will help the pain. But it won't, only time will help. But if you do get out of control and get mad and want to fight, don't worry because Fran can stay with us while your at the ER getting tended to. And if they keep you over night for observation, we will get your boat home too.
That's what friends are for!!!!!!! Remember, no hard feelings, it's nothing personal, we been friends way to long to let a little race and butt whipping come between us.
I'm sure you agree.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:11 PM
RBH
Platinum Member

Settle up at Lake Cumberland? Sounds like your calling me out if I'm reading this right, and I think I am. Do you want to get out run on Friday in private or on Saturday on video, your call brother. I hope this doesn't escalate into a confrontation on the dock Saturday night, you know your pride being hurt and feeling like a few cans of courage will help the pain. But it won't, only time will help. But if you do get out of control and get mad and want to fight, don't worry because Fran can stay with us while your at the ER getting tended to. And if they keep you over night for observation, we will get your boat home too.
That's what friends are for!!!!!!! Remember, no hard feelings, it's nothing personal, we been friends way to long to let a little race and butt whipping come between us.
I'm sure you agree.[/QUOTE]

Calling you out........yep kinda looks like it.
escalate into a confrontation ......don't think so..2nd Amendment will be present.
Looks like I have the race and the butt whipping covered.....don't it big boy.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RBH
I'm sure you agree.
Calling you out........yep kinda looks like it.
escalate into a confrontation ......don't think so..2nd Amendment will be present.
Looks like I have the race and the butt whipping covered.....don't it big boy.[/QUOTE]

That's a good point, didn't think about that. One out of two ain't bad, if you shoot me before the race that will be cheating. And that's strictly against the rules, so... there.
That's a very good come back too, that's quick brother! To bad that Fountain not that quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2013, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

I'm getting my gopro ready for this!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.