Notices

2013 Sacandaga Lake Fun Run

Old 06-25-2013, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a great time as always, thanks Brian for putting in all the effort. Unfortunately i gave my camera to my co-pilot and i have about 100 pictures of the sky, water, my leg, the back of my head, the windshield, pretty much everything but the boats! He may have even spent a little time on the floor after we were stuck in the middle of 20 boats leaving Lanzis...not really sure cause I wasnt letting off for anything.I could do that every weekend but im sure my boat wouldnt be real happy about that! See everyone at the breakfast club at sport island on July 5th! Get there early for a spot to park.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Registered

Robbie, What's t he. Deal with the breakfast club?
Old 06-26-2013, 05:43 AM
Registered

Sport Island Pub opens at 8am on friday july 5th. They have a band and breakfast buffet. Theyve been doing it for 4-5 years now. Always a good time, we usually put in about 6:30 or 7 and go wake up all the neighbors on the way up. If the weathers nice the docks usually fill up by 8-8:30.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:02 PM
Registered

missed it this year, we were in AC, we have a house on the sacandaga about a mile from the dam, so anything we can do to help at this end of the lake for next year, let us know....my brother also has a rental home and a dive/recovery business on the lake, I will post a link when I get a chance....