Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Rochester Offshore Seneca Lake (NY) Battleship Run – July 20, 2013 >

Rochester Offshore Seneca Lake (NY) Battleship Run – July 20, 2013

Notices

Rochester Offshore Seneca Lake (NY) Battleship Run – July 20, 2013

Old 07-16-2013, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Just confirmed with John S (Showboat owner) there will be a band there Fri. night as well.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:22 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are Thinking of going... How may boats a are registered so far ???? And any clue if there are any dock slips available ????
Old 07-17-2013, 11:17 PM
Registered

I do not have an accurate count as the applications go to our secretary and many people (maybe like yourself) are telling me thay are coming but have not preregistered. This happens every year and we usually double to triple the count from preregistration when all show up. I believe there is still a dock or 2 available but for those that have not preregistered to reserve on it will be on a first come (first paid) basis. If you come would it be on Fri. night or just come Sat. morning? The drivers meeting is usually between 9:30 & 10 so you'd have to get there early Sat. morning and be ready to roll. Hope you can make it!
Old 07-18-2013, 02:52 PM
Registered

Default Late arrivals

For those of you who did not preregister but wish to show up there is an important item you shoud be aware of. On Sat. morning registration ends around 9:15ish and the drivers meeting is about 9:45. You must be registered on time and have the boat in the water and ready to go with all passengers after the drivers meeting so we can start as close to on time as possible. Also , if you checked out the registration form, all passengers must be paying and playing participants. Only those not on the boat during the run can you pay for just the BBQ buffet dinner.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:06 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 178 Likes on 66 Posts

Well folks, my boat is all buttoned up and ready to go. Everything mechanical has been checked out and every square inch has been waxed - including the bottom. Yes, that includes the areas where the hull normally sits on the trailer bunks too. (Don't ask how.) Tomorrow morning, I'll head down to beautiful Seneca Lake and park my butt in a lawn chair with a tall cold one (or maybe a few) and wait for everybody else to arrive. I'm looking forward to seeing all of my old friends and making more than a few new ones. If anybody needs any kind of assistance, just look for me in various colored Sutter's Canandaigua Marina shirts.

Travel safe!

Tom
Old 07-18-2013, 08:57 PM
Registered

On the trailer, fueled ready to rip. Even went so far as to put BN XD Rims and Nitto tires on her.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bonesmalon
On the trailer, fueled ready to rip. Even went so far as to put BN XD Rims and Nitto tires on her.
Sounds good but aren't those rims and tires going to slow the boat down. Wouldn't new props work better
Still doing some last minute work on the new beast but will be there mid afternoon. Truck'em safe everyone!
Old 07-19-2013, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 315 Likes on 172 Posts

Good luck on the run and congrats on the new boat.

Wish we could be there but Darlene is recovering from back surgery (disc).

Have fun, be safe.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:37 PM
Registered

We wish we could attend as well. We have a wedding tomorrow. I met several of you last year at Eagle Creek and The Buffalo Poker Run and feel bad missing this run. Have fun!!! Steve
Old 07-21-2013, 11:21 AM
Registered

Entry fee for Senecal Lake Battleship run...$90
New rims and tires on the tow rig to look good getting there....$2600
Deciding not to top off you fuel tanks before the run and running out half way through but still winning the $1000 first prize....PRICELESS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.