Any Duck Dynasty fans out there?---12-14-13-Monroe, LA >

Any Duck Dynasty fans out there?---12-14-13-Monroe, LA

Notices

Any Duck Dynasty fans out there?---12-14-13-Monroe, LA

Old 09-19-2013, 11:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Any Duck Dynasty fans out there?---12-14-13-Monroe, LA

Flotilla is limited in the number of entries, and I think I can get about four. If you or your kids are fans and want to participate, post here. The river is gorgeous, and if you're a Yankee, it'll seem like August. Most Christmases we don't even wear jackets.

Official announcement:

Clean off your camo, and brush out those beards, and get ready because a STARS OF DUCK DYNASTY Look-Alike contest, a Duck Commander Duck Race on the Ouachita River starting at 3pm, the colorful spectacle of the VERY MERRY COMMANDER CHRISTMAS flotilla for which THE STARS OF DUCK DYNASTY will serve as Grand Marshals aboard their own boat sponsored by Universal Music Group Nashville from which they will address the crowd, and an internationally famous Laser Light show over the river.
A panel of local personalities will serve as judges for the flotilla. The top prize for best decorated vessel is $1000. Second place will be awarded $500 and third place, $250. A variety of boats of all sizes will participate.
The laser light performance over the river will last about 30-minutes and can be viewed from both sides of the rive,r but with best views from the RiverMarket.
But wait! The entertainment doesn't stop there. All of this will be capped off with a live performance by the Trey Hawkins Band, whose strong southern regional roots helped to propel them to national attention!

There’s even a special Downtown Christmas Decorating Contest sponsored by Downtown Monroe Alliance

Ducks, for the race starting at 3pm, can be purchased at all Community Trust Bank locations, Duck Commander, the Food Bank for Northeast Louisiana office on Central Avenue or at the Downtown RiverMarket for the whole season.

All proceeds go to The Food Bank of Northeast Louisiana

For more information visit www.commanderchristmas.com
or www.DowntownRiverMarket.com

Last edited by Griff; 12-06-2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: date & location added
Old 09-20-2013, 12:11 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

my life is already like a reality tv show, why would i watch theirs. lol
Old 09-20-2013, 12:12 AM
Registered

Different channel, Ratman.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:58 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like a great time... the boat deal with Duck Dynasty... not ratman's life.. altho... I've been known to watch ratmans videos too .... just dont know Id describe it as a great time, for the female anyway... ZAP! hehe
Old 09-20-2013, 07:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

happy,happy, happy.
Old 12-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Registered

I'd zap ya, Dawn.
Old 12-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Registered

BTW - If anyone is interested in bringing their boat, post here or PM me. I'll give you the details on the river.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Registered

Dont have any ricent pics of me kids and adults are often pointing at me and going look its Si. Some want to take pics of me with them to tell friends they met Si. Some just think I look familiar or have I met you then mention Si to them and they go oh yea. Dont think I have ever watched the show as I dont have cable.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HEY.....
Look here, jack. Hey, I been on that river there. Damn gator tried to take my tea cup hand! Hey, I had to eat him...see....want tea? Got tail! Hey.....it's how I roll....
Old 12-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Registered

Curious why this got moved to the Bilge from GD, when it is about a boat flotilla.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.