JAMMIN ON THE JAMES, Richmond VA. August 2nd 2014 >

JAMMIN ON THE JAMES, Richmond VA. August 2nd 2014

Notices

JAMMIN ON THE JAMES, Richmond VA. August 2nd 2014

Old 08-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Thanks

Big thanks to everyone who put together the event, and im glad that we all lucked out with the weather. Even with the small amount of rain it was a success, and its always great to meet new friends along the way. Hopefully the wife will join next year after she gives birth to our first son in September, and life gets back to a new somewhat different side of normal. My crew had a blast, and it was awesome meeting everyone! Huge shout out to Chris & Wendy for the ride to and from the hotel for perfect strangers, and to Ed with the pontoon for saving me the extra room at the hotel for Saturday. Looking forward to coming to see both of you guys sometime for some fun, and sun!

A special shout out to all the beatufiul women, their awesome display of public indecency , and counting down the days till next year!

Thanks again RPBA! Looking forward to next years run!

Brad
Old 08-03-2014, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Brad,

Couldn't have said it better!! Thanks to everyone that works hard to make the run happen. Now lets see some more pictures!!

Originally Posted by BradmanVA
Big thanks to everyone who put together the event, and im glad that we all lucked out with the weather. Even with the small amount of rain it was a success, and its always great to meet new friends along the way. Hopefully the wife will join next year after she gives birth to our first son in September, and life gets back to a new somewhat different side of normal. My crew had a blast, and it was awesome meeting everyone! Huge shout out to Chris & Wendy for the ride to and from the hotel for perfect strangers, and to Ed with the pontoon for saving me the extra room at the hotel for Saturday. Looking forward to coming to see both of you guys sometime for some fun, and sun!

A special shout out to all the beatufiul women, their awesome display of public indecency , and counting down the days till next year!

Thanks again RPBA! Looking forward to next years run!

Brad
Old 08-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I fell right into the bed after getting the boat cleaned up; and slept for a solid 5 hours. Too bad it was too late to finish my weekend. WOW, what a great time!!! Well done RPBA organizers!!
Old 08-04-2014, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

good time this weekend.... thanks for all that put it together ...

Pat
Old 08-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Great seeing those we haven't seen for awhile and to the new friends we met! Thanks to Barry, Cathy, John, Shannon, James, and Penny and the rest of the crew who spent the time to get this event together. We had a blast. Also thanks Mike and Dana(sp?) for helping us get in the water on Friday and Brian for getting us out on Sunday who all helped make our weekend go smooth.
Thanks!
Old 08-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Registered

Man what a great run and party!!! Great Job RPBA!!! Met a tone of great people and my crew and I had an awesome time at the party!!! Look forward to next year and maybe bring some more folks up with us!!!
Old 08-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This was the first poker run for our crew and now they are ready to go again. Thanks for putting it on we had a blast and remember if you stop at the bar to have one last drink don't forget to get the room number and take your bag with you !!!!

Joby
Attached Thumbnails JAMMIN ON THE JAMES, Richmond VA. August 2nd 2014-jammin-2014.jpg  
Old 08-04-2014, 08:25 PM
Registered

Great time! Thank you to Barry & Cathy, John & Shannon, Steve & Suzie, and James & Penny. We had a great time and cant wait to go again. Shot stations were awesome. SO great seeing all of our new and old friends and just a generally great time.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Penny & I would personally like to thank all our sponsors and participants that pushed thru the overcast and sometimes rainy weather, everyone kept there spirits high. It was great to catch up with friends that we havent seen in a couple years.
Hope everyone liked the new format we had with dinner and the after glow party.
Thanks for all the compliments on the food and party. Shot stations were defiantly a huge hit!
Thanks to Matt and Mike for the ice luge shots!
Hope everyone got back home safe and sound and letting there livers rest for a week or so.

GWKSTRONG was with us thru the day, Grayson told me hours before the start he was there in spirit, Grayson keep getting stronger every day and come party again soon.

Thanks again for all the support in making Jammin on the James the #1 poker run in the Mid Atlanic!
Old 08-04-2014, 11:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I fell right into the bed after getting the boat cleaned up; and slept for a solid 5 hours. Too bad it was too late to finish my weekend. WOW, what a great time!!! Well done RPBA organizers!!
Sydways. Just curious, what boat were you on?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.