Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
6th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 27th-28th >

6th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 27th-28th

Notices

6th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 27th-28th

Old 07-02-2014, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Let me first say thank you again to everyone that attended the Thunder Run and thank you to all of the sponsors. We had another great turn out this year and I hope everyone had a good time.

As far as Grider Hill/ condition of docks/ placement of poker run participant slips/ and just plain cooperation with Girder Hill I could not agree more, and agree things need to change on that end or we will start losing participants. My team and I work very hard and try to do everything in our power to give you the best event/ weekend/ time you can have but our power only goes so far with Grider Hill. Basically all those things were addressed well before the run and they will be addressed again and we will see what we can do about making some changes.

Thank you all again and thank you with your patience with the items addressed above, look forward to seeing everyone at Lanier in a couple weeks.

Justin
Old 07-04-2014, 03:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We came up Friday to look at the boats and they seemed to be all over the place. That dock was terrible with all the little boards all over the place. Taking place at Grider really limits your crowed to one end of the lake, it is a shame.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why not have it at conley bottom?