24th Seneca Lake Battleship Run July 18-20 >

24th Seneca Lake Battleship Run July 18-20

Notices

24th Seneca Lake Battleship Run July 18-20

Old 03-22-2014, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default 24th Seneca Lake Battleship Run July 18-20

The Rochester Offshore Powerboat Association is proud to announce the 24th annual Seneca Lake Battleship Run on July 18-20 at beautiful Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes region of central New York. This year we already have a better prize table and plan on increasing the $ payouts, which we go several places instead of just 2 or 3. It is the only organized run in New York between New York City and Buffalo this year. And it is still one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest, entry fees run in the country. With the hotels right there and your boat either in the water parked on the trailer right there how can you miss this! The date of the run is Sat. the 19th but most come for Fri. as well as many stay the whole weekend so as to enjoy the Sat. night dinner and party and not have to trailer home in the dark.
Our website is finally updated so here is the link to the application: http://www.rochesteroffshore.com/PDF...RunApp2014.pdf
Hotel reservations are up to you but keep in mind that Watkins Glen (one of our stops) is nearby and with events they have going on rooms book early and fast. Don't hesitate, get in now!
With this being the 24th annual we must be doing something right. Why not come down and find out what!
Old 03-24-2014, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Big blue will be there if it doesn't rain andeveryone will be watching
Old 03-26-2014, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BLUEMAGIC
Big blue will be there if it doesn't rain andeveryone will be watching
Ok, so you've piqued my interest. Any hints as to what everyone will be watching?
Old 03-26-2014, 05:27 PM
Registered

Whiplash I guess you will have to wait and c lol
Old 03-27-2014, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by BLUEMAGIC
Whiplash I guess you will have to wait and c lol
I'll be waiting.

And waiting..................and waiting for blue to catch up at the end of the lake !
Old 03-27-2014, 03:39 PM
Registered

Wow really you must still be smoking that funny stuff and what's with these lunches I seem like I can never make it to !!!!!! Let see what other boats show up might as well talk some smack been way to long winter any we install a rear view mirror to keep a eye on u and the rest ooooooooooooooooooo lol
Old 03-28-2014, 11:00 AM
Registered

Talking

I'm starting to get a complex.... Finally get a boat that I can do the runs on and I'm the smallest everywhere.. Haven't even had it in the water yet and I am already looking for something bigger. I just keep telling myself "self......it's not the size of the boat, it's how you use it." That's not working too well.
Old 03-28-2014, 11:44 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 179 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by SGERR828
I'm starting to get a complex.... Finally get a boat that I can do the runs on and I'm the smallest everywhere.. Haven't even had it in the water yet and I am already looking for something bigger. I just keep telling myself "self......it's not the size of the boat, it's how you use it." That's not working too well.
You'd have to be smaller than my boat at this run. As for speed, let's just say I'm much faster than many folks think - especially in the rough.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:00 PM
Registered

Who said anything about speed!?!?!?!?!?
Old 03-28-2014, 06:38 PM
Registered

For really fun time give me a 22 foot pontoon wife a 30 hours and a case of blue and don't worry u are on the water !!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.