Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Oneida Lake Fall "Chicken Wing" Fun Run Sept 27th, a free event! >

Oneida Lake Fall "Chicken Wing" Fun Run Sept 27th, a free event!

Notices

Oneida Lake Fall "Chicken Wing" Fun Run Sept 27th, a free event!

Old 08-20-2014, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking like I might head out. Sounds like it's gonna be a blast

Last edited by shepnic74; 08-20-2014 at 09:29 AM.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by vettex1
Ron, I think we're in this year. May have anywhere from 3-5 boats coming as well. If we come we'll be there for the afterparty. What's a good place to launch and leave the truck and trailer? I assume there is room to dock for the night at the final location?
This is the marina of choice for launching, it is safe, with security cameras and tons of truck/ trailer parking. This marina is also in walking distance from where the start and end of the run will take place, so access to your vehicle is no problem http://www.snug-harbour.com/

The boat parking will be on the NYS Canal wall on the north side. Parking is usually not an issue this late in the season. Last year my wife and I, along with a few other boats stayed the night both Friday and Saturday, the weather was simply amazing.
https://goo.gl/maps/Dm78y

If anyone needs assistance, feel free to contact me at 3i5.74four.585i either text or call. We have lots of local people that are eager to help, don't be afraid to ask.

Brenda, our resident beach expert, is working on setting up a final destination for us to party and eat dinner. There is no obligation, no money will be collected from the fun run for the final event. But from the sounds of it, you won't want to miss it
Old 08-20-2014, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Can't wait hopefully we can get a repeat day of last year, might make it a overnight thing this year... Can't believe were talking about endof the year, haven't even had a summer yet, except for the BPR weekend anywayz
Old 08-20-2014, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Ron, I am one of the guys from Sacandaga that plan on coming out for this run. Weather permiting do you plan on being out there on friday (day/evening/night)? If it is nice I plan on coming out maybe friday afternoon and staying through Sunday. I haven't been on that lake and look forward to checking it out.

Chris
Old 08-20-2014, 03:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Ron, I am one of the guys from Sacandaga that plan on coming out for this run. Weather permiting do you plan on being out there on friday (day/evening/night)? If it is nice I plan on coming out maybe friday afternoon and staying through Sunday. I haven't been on that lake and look forward to checking it out.

Chris
Does this mean I am gonna have to come snowmobiling with you this winter?

If the weather is good I will be there sometime Friday afternoon, you can count on it. I am looking forward to meeting more of the Sac crew. Are you guys bringing Jake?
Old 08-20-2014, 03:41 PM
Registered

I have a friend with a cruiser that purchased a quad copter. Hoping they will get some shots of is running, they will be hanging out it the channel mid course.

Also there is a good possibility that Rodney and George from Hammer Down Boating Photography will be there, if you have not met them they are amazing guys. They work free lance, and take some amazing shots. Be sure to support them if they grab a shot you like!
Old 08-20-2014, 03:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4bus
Does this mean I am gonna have to come snowmobiling with you this winter?

If the weather is good I will be there sometime Friday afternoon, you can count on it. I am looking forward to meeting more of the Sac crew. Are you guys bringing Jake?
Yes it does!! You should also bring your boat out here as well. No Jake.

If the weather is good I will be out there friday as well.
Old 08-20-2014, 03:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4bus
I have a friend with a cruiser that purchased a quad copter. Hoping they will get some shots of is running, they will be hanging out it the channel mid course.

Also there is a good possibility that Rodney and George from Hammer Down Boating Photography will be there, if you have not met them they are amazing guys. They work free lance, and take some amazing shots. Be sure to support them if they grab a shot you like!
Actually I would love to get some good shots of my boat. That sounds great.

How many miles roughly do you think the days run will be and what time do you plan on starting the run? Looking forward to some new night life.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:06 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need assistance 4bus. Feel free to stop by and put another coat of wax on the sonic.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GO4BROKE
I need assistance 4bus. Feel free to stop by and put another coat of wax on the sonic.
I'm starting to question if you even have a boat any more, it has turned into an enigma

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.