Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Boyne Thunder 2015, July 10, 11  in Northern Michigan, Boyne City. >

Boyne Thunder 2015, July 10, 11 in Northern Michigan, Boyne City.

Notices

Boyne Thunder 2015, July 10, 11 in Northern Michigan, Boyne City.

Old 05-15-2015, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 02RedWS6TA
Not in the run but will be up there Tuesday-sunday for the event. Thinking Wednesday if its nice to maybe run to the bridge or out in the big water. Looking for someone/few people that might wanna go aka lead.
We will be up there starting July 1st. We have a trip planned with some other boats to do the Inland waterway, in a big loop back to Lake Charlevoix. This is open to anyone who would like to join us, it's informal and not an organized event.

Sunday July 5: Launch at Indian River, overnight at the Best Western Cheboygan - They have dockage available at the hotel.
Monday July 6: Boat to Mackinac Island, Overnight at the state Marina
Tuesday July 7: Mackinaw City overnight
Wednesday July 8: Boat back to Charlevoix, or if the weather is terrible, back to our trailers in Indian river.

We are planning on carpooling back to Indian River sometime Thursday or Friday to retrieve our trailers. Marina reservations can be made at the Michigan DNR website here:

https://www.midnrreservations.com/Mi...entralMI%3fMap

Jriggs, S022mag, and myself are doing the loop. Open to anyone else who would like to tag along.

-Artie

seven four zero 504 eight eight five 5
Old 05-16-2015, 04:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RT930turbo
We will be up there starting July 1st. We have a trip planned with some other boats to do the Inland waterway, in a big loop back to Lake Charlevoix. This is open to anyone who would like to join us, it's informal and not an organized event.

Sunday July 5: Launch at Indian River, overnight at the Best Western Cheboygan - They have dockage available at the hotel.
Wednesday July 8: Boat back to Charlevoix, or if the weather is terrible, back to our trailers in Indian river.

We are planning on carpooling back to Indian River sometime Thursday or Friday to retrieve our trailers. Marina reservations can be made at the Michigan DNR website here:

Jriggs, S022mag, and myself are doing the loop. Open to anyone else who would like to tag along.

-Artie

That sounds awesome. Do you do it every year? Unfortunately/fortunately I'm staying at my buddies cabin all week (big family thing for him and we won't be up until tuesday night) so we can't do it this year, but maybe next. That sounds like a fun trip.

Originally Posted by drpete3
I have a couple friends that normally do a trip like that on Fri.
They're usually back in time for the street show? My buddy is going to be taking video with his drone of the street event so we have to be back for it.

Shoot me a PM when it gets closer, we can probably change it to Friday. I'm running a single so I'd be much more comfortable with a few others going.
Old 05-16-2015, 07:37 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 02RedWS6TA
Not in the run but will be up there Tuesday-sunday for the event. Thinking Wednesday if its nice to maybe run to the bridge or out in the big water. Looking for someone/few people that might wanna go aka lead.
We are going to be there the same days... We might be interested in a Wednesday trip depending on weather
Old 05-16-2015, 07:52 AM
Blue Oval

They're usually back in time for the street show? My buddy is going to be taking video with his drone of the street event so we have to be back for it.

I run the Boyne Thunder FB page, would be great to have copy of street show to post.
Old 05-16-2015, 12:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mainstreet

I run the Boyne Thunder FB page, would be great to have copy of street show to post.
His mom is involved with the run/Boyne city, it think she's having him do the video. Shoot me a PM and we can talk more. I'd don't want to post names public.
Old 05-16-2015, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow folks, 110 in the books & peeps on a waiting list! Want 2 thank our returning runners & new folks!! We are do'n R best give'n our space limitations 2 make this just fabulous 4 everybody!!! Thanx 4 your understanding, support & patience!!! Wrink
Old 05-16-2015, 07:37 PM
Registered

-Artie

who gives a crap what Ur do'n??? Ur from Ohio!!! That nasty 4 letter word!!!
Old 05-16-2015, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
who gives a crap what Ur do'n??? Ur from Ohio!!! That nasty 4 letter word!!!
damn right. Taken over that place!
Old 05-16-2015, 07:48 PM
Registered

damn right. Taken over that place!
Do U Like me strum'n!!!!
Old 05-22-2015, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 34 Posts

Marshall boat spots are all filled, thank you everyone. Put the Street Show map together today. Going to be a awesome Street Show!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.