7th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 19th-20th 2015 >

7th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 19th-20th 2015

Notices

7th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 19th-20th 2015

Old 05-26-2015, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by slorider
What is the closest place to stay besides Grider Hill they are all booked up ? If anyone has rooms at Grider and cant make it call or text me 217-433-9573. Will be down on Thursday look forward to it.
Seeing that the lodge and campgrounds at Grider HIll are sold out, the closest hotel that I know of (and others correct me if I am wrong) is the Best Western at 79 soma Ln Albany, KY 42602, Ive never stayed there personally but know others that have and have said it is a pretty nice place and I believe newly built with decent parking for boats etc. Other than that you can search for other lodging in Albany KY. For other on the water lodging you can check with Jamestown marina, and State Dock Marina, those will be the closest (about 12 miles by water), Also might be a good idea to post on the Thunder Run Facebook event page. If i hear of any vacancies I will post them here as well.
Old 05-26-2015, 03:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Leathl_WS6
Thanks Justin... Does Grinders have showers for the marina?

And where is the closet launch Ramp
Yes Grider Hill has showers at the marina, I believe it is only 1 or 2 showers at the marina bathrooms beside the ship store. The closest launch ramp is at Grider Hill Marina after you launch your boat you will be directed to the truck and trailer parking at the top of the hill where you can either drop your trailer and park your truck at the bottom of the hill (if there is parking available) or park your truck and trailer and be shuttled back to your boat at the bottom of the hill. Feel free to call me with any questions or if you need help launching etc when you get there give me a call and will be more than happy to help you out.
Old 05-27-2015, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 20outlaw
Yes Grider Hill has showers at the marina, I believe it is only 1 or 2 showers at the marina bathrooms beside the ship store. The closest launch ramp is at Grider Hill Marina after you launch your boat you will be directed to the truck and trailer parking at the top of the hill where you can either drop your trailer and park your truck at the bottom of the hill (if there is parking available) or park your truck and trailer and be shuttled back to your boat at the bottom of the hill. Feel free to call me with any questions or if you need help launching etc when you get there give me a call and will be more than happy to help you out.
Thanks Justin. Can you txt me your phone number. Mine is 216 408 9874

Rob
Old 05-28-2015, 12:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Leathl_WS6
Thanks Justin. Can you txt me your phone number. Mine is 216 408 9874

Rob
text sent, see you at the run
Old 06-05-2015, 12:36 PM
Registered

2 weeks away from the kickoff of the 7th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run. Visit www.cumberlandpokerrun.com for more info and details!!!
Old 06-12-2015, 03:47 PM
Registered

The 7th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run will kick off one week from today!!!! Join us for a fun run to the State Dock for lunch and then to 76 Falls for a raft up, groups usually leave out of Grider about 11am (we do not organize the fun run, group up with your friends and leave at your leisure) after the raft up was back to Grider Hill for live entertainment provided by the band Cover Model!! Check out www.cumberlandpokerrun.com for more details and info and we will continue to post updates etc on the FB event page!! See everyone in a week!!!
Old 06-16-2015, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Start the count down. See you Friday.
Old 06-18-2015, 06:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tman
Start the count down. See you Friday.
Looks like Rain Saturday. Any idea what the plan is?
Old 06-21-2015, 04:40 AM
Registered

Received 339 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by TheLegend
Looks like Rain Saturday. Any idea what the plan is?
The plan was to wait a half hour and then go boating and have a wonderful day of high performance boating.

Thanks Justin and Dan for putting on a great weekend.
Old 06-22-2015, 03:50 PM
RBH
Platinum Member

Another great event at Lake Cumberland over the weekend, several boated on Thursday and many did on Friday. Had to dodge a showers on Friday afternoon but after that the sun out and fun was on.
Saturday event was held up for a little bit till the showers passed, but then it cleared in the afternoon and turned out great.

Thank you Justin and Dan for providing everyone a great event to attend.

R.B.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.