Notices

Erie PA Poker Run

Old 12-04-2014, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I apologize if my post seemed negative as that was not the intent. As I stated, I thank him for the efforts and support him whatever is decided. I am excited there may be another run, even if I am not able to attend for any # of reasons.
My intent was just to point out the potential problems that could affect it and possible ideas around them. No criticisms as I have the greatest respect for Tony and all his efforts and would help promote any new event to my group as enthusiastically as I help promote the Buffalo Poker Run he organizes.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was told I'm required to be there LOL, not really but I'm in one way or another
Old 12-04-2014, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i am well aware of the battle ship run, its a great run too. it hasn't been that long that you do remember there where two (2) runs on that lake and two very different groups. the old saying "if it aint broke, don't fix it" would apply here imo. it is a proven success for a run on that lake (seneca). it's an easy no brainer it it where up to me, but what do i know it was always a great time and time of year. week becofe the 4th of july if i remember correctly, maybe two weeks before. that run had people coming as far away as fl, it just has so many great assets.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whiplash its all good! Cig be patient. I would bet on the Poker Run volume in our area to increase.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Registered

Whiplash, I am aware it is one of the earlier runs but without taking away from already great events this weekend works for the city and all involved. Cig, stay tuned more events are in the planning stages with details coming soon.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:27 PM
Registered

smckie, thanks for all the support.