Notices

Haulin Ass On The Pamlico

Old 03-16-2015, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you have the stops figured out yet? I think I met you Chris at joeys shop, I was looking for some coosa board, it was right after last years lookout shootout.
Old 03-16-2015, 09:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cdail28590
I am planning on being there in my little 22'. Hopefully it won't be to rough for me to run in like the morehead run was. If in know it will be rough I might bring my Bertram, it will ride better but I will be dead last everywhere we go.
We have it worked out so that if it is to ruff for the smaller boats there will be an alternate lunch stop for them at the third card stop but hopefully it will be calm as normal and we will all be able get to Belhaven.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 11 Posts

Good deal with the alternate course. After the lookout shootout my wife won't do another run if its rough.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:51 AM
Registered

I will still ride with you, the women can go shopping or do whatever women do.
Old 03-23-2015, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by carolinacopters
It don't matter what you bring as long as your there! We're going to have a HUGE time!
TIMMY???? Is that you!!! your still alive I see. You can return that phone call from 3 months ago anytime now!!
Old 03-23-2015, 01:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cdail28590
I am planning on being there in my little 22'. Hopefully it won't be to rough for me to run in like the morehead run was. If in know it will be rough I might bring my Bertram, it will ride better but I will be dead last everywhere we go.
Great news Curt, we are not racing and Chris had mentioned hanging out at each stop for a few so the crowd stays somewhat together. My boat is not that fast and I don't run the piss out of it either, so don't feel bad!!! I like to cruise, it a lot cheaper
Old 04-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 598 Formula
This warmer weather has me ready!! New gas tanks going in this weekend(hopefully) and the motors are close to being done!! Im planning on having it all back together and test running the boat first or second week in April. This run will be a great way to get everybody together to kickoff another year of friends hanging out doing what we all love to do and for a great cause all at the same time.....Like a sore peter, u cant beat it
WELL, its the second week in April and im running a little behind!!! Got one side tank and floor back in, working away on the other side!! Shooting to be in the water first of may now

Cant wait for the solid 90 degree days to get here!! Looking forward to see everyone back on the water this summer
Old 04-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Registered

Default Registration Form for Haulin Ass on the Pamlico Poker Run

Haulin’ Ass on the Pamlico
257 Herring Club Rd
Washington NC 27889
252-945-0011
[email protected]
Facebook page: Haulin’ Ass on the Pamlico
June 13, 2015

Member Name: ¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________ ____________________________

Boat Name-Make: __________________________________________________ ___________________

Email: __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Cell Phone: _____________________¬____________

Address: __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Names of Crew: Please indicate t-shirt size

Captain: ________________________________________ 1st Mate: ___________________________________________

T-shirt size: S M L XL XX (circle one) T-shirt size: S M L XL XX (circle one)

Crew 1: _________________________________________ Crew 2: ___________________________________________

Crew 3: _________________________________________ Crew 4: ___________________________________________

Crew 5: _________________________________________ Crew 6: ___________________________________________

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Fee Schedule: NO ENTRY FEE only $25.00 per Poker hand! Must purchase one hand but can play as many as you want.

Poker Hand Fee: $......………………………………….…….. ……….…..…….. $ _____________
T-shirts $15.00 each………………………………………….…………………… $ ______________
Tee Sizes: ______S ______M ______ L ______XL ______XX
Total Payable: ...………….…...... $ ¬¬¬¬¬______________
FEES PAYABLE TO: HAOTP 257 HERRING CLUB RD WASHINGTON NC 27889

ACCOMMODATIONS & RESERVATION
HAMPTON INN WASHINGTON
2085 WEST 15TH ST
WASHINGTON NC 27889
252- 940-4556
MUST BOOK ROOM BY MAY 13, 2015 TO GET THE SPECIAL PRICE, ALSO MUST MENTION YOU ARE WITH HAULIN’ ASS ON THE PAMLICO POKER RUN.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Registered

Getting everything ready for the poker run. If you need a registration form and can not print it from OSO then email [email protected]. We can email, fax or mail them to you just let us know how you would like to receive yours. We are getting excited and looking forward to seeing everyone June 13, 2015!!! Hotel accommodations can be made with Hampton Inn in Washington NC contact them @ 252-940-4556 make sure you mention you are with Haulin Ass on the Pamlico Poker Run to get the discount. You must reserve your room by May 13, 2015 to get the discount.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:45 AM
Registered

Looks like everything is shaping up nicely to turn into a awesome pokerrun Chris!!! I cant wait to see everyone there, Ive talked to several people that are planning on attending. If I don't tighten up, my 2 man kayak will be my ride!!!lmao Dare anyone to challenge me in a speed run

Keep us posted
Brad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.