Notices

Four Horsemen...we did it!

Old 06-15-2015, 12:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Four Horsemen...we did it!

Good afternoon!

The 6th annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen is under our belt, and short of the weather, WHAT A RESOUNDING SUCCUESS!!!! You guys raised a TON of money for the Make A Wish Foundation of Wisconsin, enjoyed amazing company, delicious food and (many) cocktails!

Words cannot express my gratitude to all of you who attended for your kind words, patience, and help throughout the weekend. It’s because of you all that I look so forward to this weekend every year and LOVE what I do!

Can’t wait to see you all (and more of you!) and the 7th annual run, June 10th-11th, 2016 AND July 24th-25th, 2015 at the 3rd annual Lake Michigan Fun Run where 100% of the proceeds benefit the Make A Wish Foundation. Registration is open and cost is $50/person. You will draw one blind hand of 5 cards and the best hand will get a portion of the pot, with the remaining going to Make A Wish. We leave from the Milwaukee Yacht Club at 10:30a Saturday, heading north to Sheboygan, then south to Port Washington, then down the river, through downtown Milwaukee, enjoying the beautiful sights and a few breweries along the way!

Thank you, once again, to all of you for your continued support of the Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run. I am always looking for ways to improve, so please send me your feedback, good, bad, or indifferent. And be sure to “like” our Facebook page and check out some of the phots from the weekend already posted!
Old 06-15-2015, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]542164[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]542165[/ATTACH]

See you on Lake Michigan Run
Attached Thumbnails Four Horsemen...we did it!-oshkosh-1st-stop-4.jpg   Four Horsemen...we did it!-oshkosh-1st-stop-2.jpg