2015 Shipyard Marine Run-dezvous July 31-August 1 Sturgeon Bay, WI

Notices

2015 Shipyard Marine Run-dezvous July 31-August 1 Sturgeon Bay, WI

Old 06-17-2015, 04:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Shipyard Marine Run-dezvous July 31-August 1 Sturgeon Bay, WI

Shipyard Marine Motown Showdown Run-dezvous

Get ready to boogie! It's time for another Shipyard Run-dezvous!

Join us at the beautiful Sturgeon Bay Yacht Club on the scenic waterfront of Sturgeon Bay on Friday and Saturday July 31st & August 1st for some Motown fun!

Weekend Agenda

Friday July 31st
6:00 PM - Midnight
Shipyard Records Presents a Motown Showdown reception at the Sturgeon Bay Yacht Club with cash bar, and "I can't help myself" hors d'oeuvres with a SOULFUL good time by the live music of "LIVE AT NINE" and their tribute to the "Blues Brothers."

Saturday August 1st
10:00 AM
Gathering of the "Quartets" Drivers Meeting

10:30 AM
Ramp up for a multi-platinum style take off as we stretch the course for a day on the bay with and afternoon cookout and beach party on Chambers Island featuring LIVE DJ Jeremy Lynn!

6:00 PM - Midnight
Come dressed in your favorite Motown attire for one of the greatest motown dinner and dance parties ever recorded. Kickin it off will be live Vegas style motown performer Kevin Kennedy. An amazing performance that you will not want to miss out on and regret hearing it through the grapevine!