Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
3rd Annual Lake Michigan Fun Run: PHOTOS ARE UP! And what an AMAZING success!‏ >

3rd Annual Lake Michigan Fun Run: PHOTOS ARE UP! And what an AMAZING success!‏

Notices

3rd Annual Lake Michigan Fun Run: PHOTOS ARE UP! And what an AMAZING success!‏

Old 07-27-2015, 11:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3rd Annual Lake Michigan Fun Run: PHOTOS ARE UP! And what an AMAZING success!‏

There aren't enough words to convey my utter gratefulness and feelings of joy & happiness that I got from this past weekend. I am humbled by the generosity shown, the distance many traveled to be in Milwaukee, and the new friendships that were made. You all made a very sizable donation to the Make A Wish Foundation of Wisconsin and I am so proud of it...and of you! And there are more reasons to celebrate!: Many of you signed up for the 2016 Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run (June 11-12) and the 2016 Lake Michigan Fun Run (July 22-23), both benefiting the Make A Wish Foundation! I could never have imagined that I would be so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing and kind people. I have the best group of runners!!! Remember, space is limited for the Oshkosh run so register and get your payment in ASAP to guarantee your spot!

Brian's photos are up on the Four Horsemen Facebook page so "like" us to stay up-to-date on all things poker run! When the photos come in from BoatPix I will pass those along as well!

Short and sweet for tonight! Call/text/email with anything!

Shannon
920-215-2155