Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Welcome our new sponsors to Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen, 6/10-6/11, Oshkosh, WI >

Welcome our new sponsors to Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen, 6/10-6/11, Oshkosh, WI

Notices

Welcome our new sponsors to Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen, 6/10-6/11, Oshkosh, WI

Old 02-28-2016, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome our new sponsors to Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen, 6/10-6/11, Oshkosh, WI

We are moving closer to the 7th Annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run, and it is with great pleasure that I welcome our FOUR new sponsors: Detroit Popcorn Company, The Pound Bar & Grill, JayEnn Corporation, and Conlee Oil Company! We so much appreciate them coming on board with us and we are thrilled to add them to the Four Horsemen family! And many thanks to Sweetwater Performance Center, Dockside Tavern, Wells By Welch, Mueller Excavating, FastSigns, Rollin Transport, All-Lift Systems, and WiParty.com for their continued support. It's because of ALL of you that we are able to have such a great run!

As I type this we only have 16 spots left for the run so hurry and reserve yours! Our "Warm Your Engines" party on March 12th at 5p at Dockside will be a one day only $50 discount on registration as long as space is available! Enjoy happy hour prices from 5p-7p and live music from Pat Pederson!

Registration is $300 and includes boat, pilot, copilot, launch fee, dinner Friday, lunch and dinner Saturday, goodie bag, entertainment Friday and Saturday night, and one card hand. Additional riders fee is $150 and includes all the same with the exception of a hand. Poker hands for additional riders may be purchased after the run on Saturday and is a separate pot. An optional breakfast buffet may be purchased for $10 for Saturday morning and is payable at registration. If you need a slip at the Pioneer Marina or a hotel room at the Oshkosh Waterfront Hotel, mention the Four Horsemen when you call so you receive our pricing.

If you have already registered please email me a photo of your boat so we can show off our amazing team! I will also need a copy of your insurance, either via email or a hard copy can be given to me at registration.
Call/text/email with any questions! Talk soon!
Shannon
920-215-2155
www.LakeWinnebagoFourHorsemen.com
[email protected]
Old 04-26-2016, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 39' MTI w/super charged 700 Mercs at the Four Horsemen, 6/11!

The Four Horsemen welcomes Rick Weissman and his 39' MTI with super charged Merc 700's! So glad you & Jayne can join us again this year!