Lake Ontario boat n float this saturday >

Lake Ontario boat n float this saturday

Notices

Lake Ontario boat n float this saturday

Old 08-16-2016, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lake Ontario boat n float this saturday

Who is planning on going? Meanstreak and purrfection will be there! Weather looks perfect. This was a great time last year with 40-50 boats!

https://m.facebook.com/lakeontarioboatnfloat/
Old 08-17-2016, 06:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We will be there. Was a great time last year and looking forward to another one this year. I know Aj is working on putting together an update to post on OSO so look for that shortly. For anyone looking to stay overnight waypoint marina (dockers restaurant ) has a great setup for any size boat with power hook ups, deep water slips, a pool, great food and drink as well. If anyone has questions feel free to message me and I can try to help answer them.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I wish I could. I had a great time last year at this. Unfortunately it was scheduled the same time as the Alex Bay Pirates weekend and 1000 Islands Poker Run (which was finally moved off Buffalo Poker Run weekend). While not running in the !000 Islands run I always enjoy watching and hanging out there for the whole weekend with a little pirate mayhem thrown in. My one time a year I can get to Alex Bay.
Maybe next year schedules can be coordinated to get both in.
Have fun and be safe!
Old 08-17-2016, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whiplash...Maybe I'll catch you up at the Bay...Lake of the Isles again for afternoon party...