Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2018 Ray Nuchereno Memorial Poker Run by Elite Poker Runs - Aug 10-12 - Buffalo, NY >

2018 Ray Nuchereno Memorial Poker Run by Elite Poker Runs - Aug 10-12 - Buffalo, NY

Notices

2018 Ray Nuchereno Memorial Poker Run by Elite Poker Runs - Aug 10-12 - Buffalo, NY

Old 04-24-2018, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2018 Ray Nuchereno Memorial Poker Run by Elite Poker Runs - Aug 10-12 - Buffalo, NY

If you have never done the Buffalo Poker Run this is the year. Now the Ray Nuchereno Memorial Poker Run by Elite Poker Runs. This run is always one of the best runs in the North East. Registration is now open. Register Here For hotel information visit Here.

Last Years Run

Old 04-25-2018, 05:58 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Buffalo Poker Run has always been a favorite event. Great facility and all the WNYOPA people are super to be around.

Since Elite has taken over administration and the event has very rightfully been renamed in Ray's honor, the event seems to only get better.

The lunch stop last year at Canalside gave the event a whole new upscale feel. Past years' attendees really need to come back and experience how this extended stop adds to the quality of the run.

Awesome work by Tony and everyone at Elite Poker Runs to continue WNYOPA's mission in memory of Ray, who certainly would approve of how special this event has become.

Last edited by Kelly O; 04-25-2018 at 12:50 PM.
Old 04-27-2018, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

cant wait for this event this year! Tonys runs are a blast!
Old 04-30-2018, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Buffalo Poker Run has always been a favorite event. Great facility and all the WNYOPA people are super to be around.

Since Elite has taken over administration and the event has very rightfully been renamed in Ray's honor, the event seems to only get better.

The lunch stop last year at Canalside gave the event a whole new upscale feel. Past years' attendees really need to come back and experience how this extended stop adds to the quality of the run.

Awesome work by Tony and everyone at Elite Poker Runs to continue WNYOPA's mission in memory of Ray, who certainly would approve of how special this event has become.
correct me if im wrong, but wasn't the lunch stop in 2015 at the canalside? We walked across the road and had a buffet upstairs in the big building. Am I thinking of the same lunch stop?
Old 05-30-2018, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EvilTwin

correct me if im wrong, but wasn't the lunch stop in 2015 at the canalside? We walked across the road and had a buffet upstairs in the big building. Am I thinking of the same lunch stop?
Same dock but different lunch location. Canalside is changing every year.
Old 08-11-2018, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Any reports and pics from the Buffalo Run?????

Padraig
Old 08-12-2018, 10:36 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Was wondering the same. Did not hear much about this run up to and during including now that its over like years past.

How many entries did the run have ? How was the weather ?
Old 08-13-2018, 04:27 AM
Registered

Received 54 Likes on 24 Posts

I think the number was 53. Perfect weather, perfect water.

It was a bit more relaxed than prior years and I think that made it better. Also, Tony had us run out into the lake quite a ways up front, which spread us out. I think that was good too. It burned some adrenaline up front in open water and allowed for a great cruise on the river.

All in all, a great event.
Old 08-13-2018, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Sounds like it was a good time for all. I missed doing the run but happy it went well and all are safe.

Padraig
Old 09-21-2018, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ASgV9WQqdroZoWdi6

A few pics we took and taken of us. Have video too but to much to post. It was a good time. Water was exceptional . Hopefully they will do it again next year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.