Notices
Search: Posts Made By: donzi matt
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
10-24-2020, 07:14 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 12,518
Posted By donzi matt

I used air brake hose on mine run to the cockpit...

I used air brake hose on mine run to the cockpit but I don't like using the block drains, too much sediment ends up heading to the gauge when mounted there. On mine I picked up at the back of my...
Forum: Cigarette
08-13-2020, 07:28 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,550
Posted By donzi matt

Yes, it did sit on a trailer that was too short...

Yes, it did sit on a trailer that was too short for the boat for quite some time, but it does not have a hook in it that I can find. I talked to Tres Martin about it at one point and when I brought...
08-10-2020, 07:21 PM
Posted By donzi matt

I'm ok with heavy, I'm ok with not being super...

I'm ok with heavy, I'm ok with not being super fast, but I am not ok with it bouncing around like a Jack Russel Terrier all the time, which is how it is now. It must have had boxes on it, that's the...
08-10-2020, 07:17 PM
Posted By donzi matt

Thanks, I had to put the boat in a time out for a...

Thanks, I had to put the boat in a time out for a while. Dropping a valve after 60 hours was just a kick in the balls. It's been 2 years and I have been running around on my 29 Fountain with a...
08-08-2020, 05:04 AM
Posted By donzi matt

It doesn't have all the equipment, but it still...

It doesn't have all the equipment, but it still has a fair bit of it, yes. She's a girthy girl.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5